chapter two

jieun pov 

THE NEXT DAY

i wake up as usual at 8 am, I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I take a hot steamy shower as I wanted to relax myself for what is going to come, going to move and study in another country where they spoke a foreign language EEEE I'm so nervous but like I'm kinda excited you know. I walked out of my shower and into my small walk-in wardrobe then changed into my airport fit.

 I walked out of my shower and into my small walk-in wardrobe then changed into my airport fit

after doing my "facial routine" I went downstairs to be greeted my mother.

"honey you'll have a few hours to do whatever you want until we leave for the airport ok? please be back by 6pm we have to leave by 7 and our flight is at 10"

"ne eomma , ill be back laterrrr , muah"

nowwww what shall I do I mean there isn't really much right? i did kinda what I wanted yesterday hmm lets invite naeun shall we , my last day here and I honestly don't know when we are even coming back it could be days or even years.

JIEUN TO NAEUN TEXT

"HI BABE SO I WAS THINKING DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME TODAY"

"OMG BABE I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING BUT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE FASTER FINGERS😤"

"OK SO MEET ME LIKE NOW AT OUR USUAL OK"

"OVER IN 5"

END

jieun grabbed her purse and her phone and a little extra cash before heading out to the mall.

naeun pov

she grabbed A TON OF CASH before rushing out of the house to get there before her bestie does, and she also lived closer to the mall. 

"since it was jieuns last day before leaving for I don't know how long OMG IM GOING TO MISS THAT B**CH SO FREAKING MUCH🥺😤😭" 

she then decided to go all crazy and buy a ton of presents for her SOULMATE  ( *THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY AND I MEAN VERY SUPER CLOSE TO EACH OTHER* ) 

END

________________________________________________________________________________

hihi its me again so this time I wrote a slightly longer chapter AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT AMI BORAHAE💜💜💜 PLEASE I MEAN PRETTY PLEASE WOULD YOU COULD YOU GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS CAUSE I FELL LIKE ITS LACKING IN SOMETHING THANK YOU❤️