Taken

Seimei and Koken had returned to normal a few days ago and were now on a shopping trip with Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice and Toga.

"Can we get sweets?" Seimei asked as innocently as possible.

"Go on then we'll be getting food in that shop." Dabi said pointing to the shop opposite the sweet shop before giving the two money, "Don't be too long."

The two rushed into the sweet shop and began choosing sweets. 

A commotion had started outside Koken looked out the window before telling Seimei to look. The pros were fighting the villains they called family. 

They stopped choosing sweets and Koken teleported them to their dad.

"Thank lords your safe." he said as he tried to fight a hero.

Gas was released and Koken began coughing. Pain flaring through his body. Seimei quickly helped him put his mask on. He inhaled a couple times before his lungs finally stopped screaming in pain.

A fabric strip wrapped around the two children and began dragging them away from their family. Koken teleported them back but he fell to the floor when they reappeared.

"Don't use your quirk. You'll kill yourself." Seimei said not realizing that both her and Koken's faces had become emotionless due to the fright.

It was like a natural reflex. Not the best as it made it look like they had been through a lot. Most people would see it and think something is terribly wrong. It was but not in the way people would think. They were scared that they were about to die.

"If they get us they might want to use us for our quirks. We'll either escape without them or pa will come get us." Seimei said quietly helping Koken off of the ground.

"We can fight quirkless. We can protect ourselves well enough. Right?" he said fear leaking into his words.

Seimei nodded before grabbing the fabric and knocking it of course. Someone instantly reeled it in. The black haired hero again. He repositioned it like a scarf and Seimei finally understood it. 

"Stay away!" She yelled at him as the hero tried to approach them.

"We want to help you. To save both of you." he said back.

Seimei glared at him and turned around to go back to the center of the fight. Instead she froze.

Endeavour was their fighting Dabi. Koken had also noticed his breathing quickened before he fell to the floor. Seimei looked at him before clutching her chest and falling too.

The heroes saw this and scooped them up and into an ambulance. To look for injuries.

Shigaraki saw this. "They got them. They have Seimei and Koken!"

Dabi stopped his fight briefly before sending a huge  flame at Endeavour.

"You just wrote your death wish." He said before Kurogiri appeared and portaled them away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seimei's eyes opened abruptly. She jumped up and ran to the door.

"Locked." she whispered to herself.

She looked around and saw the metal needle part of a syringe on the side.

"This should work." She again whispered managing to break the metal off before going back to the door.

She inserted the metal into the lock and after 2 tries the door clicks open. Carefully she opens the door and sees that the coast is clear. She quickly closed the door behind her before looking at the names on the doors looking for Koken.