There's a first for everything.

A light groan could be heard through the resounding sound of the alarm clock beeping. A pale arm reached out to feel around for the snooze button to shut off the irritating sound. Midnight glanced over giving another groan as she saw the time. Seven A.M. Usually she would roll back over to attempt to get more sleep, but not today. Today was the day of the entrance exams at UA. She had been recommended to join of course due to her strong quirk, but they still required her to take a test to show how well her skills were to rank them. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, bringing her hand to her face as she began to rub her temples.

Fuck.. not another migraine. Suddenly her door burst open, quickly glancing over she saw her sister and brother standing in her doorway Are you ready, are you are you?! Her sister ran over and jumped onto her bed as her eyes were lit up with excitement. No Lilith Im still in my pajamas for no reason. She sighed out getting up giving Crow a look. He laughed to himself walking over picking Lilith up and walking to the door, Lets go get breakfast started. Hey! Put me down! she protested as she squirmed around trying to be put down by her older brother.

Midnight got up walking over to her closet pulling on her old middle school uniform. She was lucky they were even letting her partake in the exam. A year and a half ago her sister had fallen sick so she took a year break from school to help care for her. Now that she is finally better, she will be getting the chance she deserves. Hearing the two argue in the kitchen she could hear her father groan from their loudness this early in the morning. She walked over to her dresser grabbing her hairbrush and began to brush her long hair out. It got annoying at times, but her father said she couldnt cut it unless she absolutely wanted to. Looking at herself in the mirror she reached down grabbing scissors and cut her hair into a bob as she nodded. That was better. Shed get hollered at for it but oh well.

As she finished her hair she walked out of her room and down the hallway making her way to the kitchen. Once she walked in she saw a plate waiting on the kitchen table for her containing waffles, eggs, and bacon along with a few berries. That wasnt the only thing that she noticed. She saw a nice large cup of coffee on the table as well. Seeing the steam rise from it she knew that was the doing of her father. Did the three of you do this for me? She raised an eyebrow curiously at them waiting for an answer.

Crows lips moved upward into a wide grin,I did the cooking, Dad made the coffee for you since he knows how you like it done. Suddenly his eyes went wide as he looked at her in shock, Your hair! it's all gone!? Yea so what. She hummed in approval as she picked up the warm cup taking a sip from it. Black with very little honey in it. She liked the bitter taste from it better than all of the sweetness that her sister and brother preferred. As she pulled out the chair she could hear her father speaking to her, Did you cut your hair? she sat down in the chair nodding her head yes I did Why? she smirked as she took a bite of her food Because it was getting in the way. Crow walked up behind her and rubbed her shoulders gently before playing with her now short hair, Dont stress out too much over the exam. I took it two years ago and did fine. Im sure youll do good too. he leaned over to look at her as he pinched her cheek while laughing.

She swatted at his hand as she grumbled to herself. Shitty siblings. She knew that she would do fine. Her father had been training with her since the moment he found them. He spent most of his time training her and Crow. Lilith could mainly heal with her quirk so she was still learning hand to hand combat. Crow used this for mainly combat and rescue. Then Midnight, she could do many things with her powers. She could heal people, and use pure combat powers. While her two siblings concentrated on their specific quirk, Midnight had to focus on a combination of both, usually not getting a break until she couldnt take anymore. She forced herself past her limit a lot of the time. Her father would have to carry her back to her room a lot after her blacking out from overusing her quirk.