"first time"

y/n's pov

mattia and i have been dating for 4 months.

we talk about sex but have never actually had it.

we are both complete virgins, yeah we've made out and stuff but not anything further.
so today i'm going to change all of that, since i'm ready and so is he.
he's out right now with the boys meaning i have time to get ready.
my mom and dad are on a 3 day vacation since i booked them into a hotel preparing for this day.

i walked to my closet putting on a matching purple lace set, since purple is his favourite colour.
also one of mattia's t-shirts to go on top.
i already had curled my hair this morning so i just brush them out to look effortless.
i only put a little makeup on to look less like death.
mattia would be home soon so i made my bed and tidied my room, then turning the led lights red to set the mood.

after about 30 minutes i heard the door open and close. it was obviously mattia since he's staying with me the next 3 days.

"y/n?" he shouted placing his keys on the kitchen table.
i walked down the stairs and walked towards him.
he wrapped his arms around my waist while i wrapped mine around his neck.
i pecked him on the lips making him smile, causing me to blush.
"how was your day?" i asked while tracing my hand down to his chest.
"it was good, how was yours?" he said politely.
"boring." i replied while pouting out my bottom lip.
he then placed his thumb on my lip gently brushing it.
i then took his hand and walked him upstairs into my room, he wrapped his arms around me from behind causing me to giggle.
"red?" he asked while entering the room.
"mhm." i nodded, looking at his perfect face.
he smirked, knowing what the colour 'meant'
i closed the door behind us as he sat on the end of the bed.

(play music^)

i slowly walked towards him, placing my hand on his chest then pushing him down onto the bed.
he then shifted himself upwards leaning on the head board. i then crawled my way up to meet his lips, he kissed me then pulled away.
we then connected our lips again as the kiss grew more intense, turning into a heated make out.
he rubbed his hand on my thigh making me wet.
i pulled away taking off his t-shirt i was wearing leaving me in my underwear, his eyes scanned my whole body making me blush hard.
"you are perfect." he whispered loud enough for me to hear.
i connected my lips back to his, feeling him grow harder below me. i smiled into the kiss knowing what i was doing was effecting him.
we broke the kiss, once again.
he took off his shirt exposing his toned abs making me stare.
he laughed and kissed me again.
he started kissing down my jawline then going down my neck leaving hickeys, he then found my soft spot making me moan at the feeling.
he snakes his large hands around to my ass grabbing it causing my breathing to hitch.
he turned us over so now that he was on top of me.
his lips went further down my body leaving wet kisses.
he started to kiss all over my breasts, pulling down one of my bra straps.
my breathing got heavier and i arched my back letting him unclip my bra with one hand as the other was on my thigh.
i took off my bra, leaving it on the floor.
he took his eyes away from mine and looked at my fully exposed breasts.
"fuck." he whispered.
he went lower, then sucking on my nipple causing me to moan louder.
i wrapped my legs around his torso, playing with the waistband of his grey joggers signalling him to take them off.
he then done as i anticipated and took off his joggers leaving him in his boxers, i looked down at his barley clothed hard-on.
we continued kissing, i opened my legs knowing what was soon about to happen.
he played with the top of my thong taking them off.
i palmed him through his boxers causing him to moan. i slid down his boxers then wrapping my legs around his torso again sliding them further down his legs, letting him kick them off his ankles.
i reached over to my drawers pulling out a square tinfoil packet, ripping it open with my teeth.
he just looked at me surprised.
i slowly slid on the condom making his breathing uneasy because he's never been touched there before.
"are you sure about this?" he asked looking deeply into my eyes.
"yes, one hundred percent." i said.
he then entered into me causing me to gasp at the pain, burrying his head into the crook of my neck.
he slowly went in and out of me making us both moan loud.
he started to go faster, my eyes rolling back.
"f-uck mattia" i moaned at him hitting my g-spot.
the pain soon turned into pleasure and he thrusted deep into me, making me moan.
"i'm gonna cum" he whispered into my ear.
i then feel a knot in my stomach.
"me too" i replied.
he thrusted in a few more times, making him cum into the condom.
i then released all over his member.
making us both moan.
he took the condom off and threw it into the bin beside my bed.
he got rolled over to lay next to me as we both stared at the ceiling trying to control our breathing.

"we should do that more often." he spoke up.
"definitely." i giggled."
i wrapped my arms around him as he played with my hair.
i traced my fingers up and down his abs.
"i love you y/n." he said.
"i love you too mattia."

we both then fell asleep in each other's arms.

authors note:
sorry this is so long, it's my first time writing a book like this.
but thank you for reading!