⚠Chapter 11⚠

Loving someone is not easy!

Everyone knows how panic it could be if they ever had the experience being in love. Love with a man who could be a beast.

Jimin was having the same experience that he fall in love with the person who kidnapped him in a bad way, was harsh on him, beat him to the death, was a good actor when it comes to his benefits, A Mafia that Police or any higher rated officer can't mess with.

Everyone is scared of a person who could destroy the world any moment.

Yes.

It was Min Yoongi.

Jimin wasn't making himself ready to face the man. Its been two days when he make himself a promise to visit Min Yoongi the next day. But before Yoongi make it to home, Jin took Jimin to their company building in the morning. Sitting with Tae and kookie in the monitor room he saw how painfully Yoongi beat up a man in the torture room he was in month ago. He was mind 30's.

Jimin was talking to the boys and wanting to get to know them more. His eye caught up the monitor of CCTV.

*Flash back*

He saw Namjoon hold a tied up person who was trying to get free harder. But all in vain. Then Yoongi appeared he was asking him something. Pulling his hairs and throwing punches on his face. Yoongi was sweating. The man was not budging so Yoongi kept hurting him. Making him blood vomit. Without seeing beating him with a stick mercilessly. Yoongi might be fed up with something he shouldn't.

Jimin was staring when Tae notices. Jungkook saw Jimin shaking so he turn of the monitor screen that were showing the torture room.

"He was a betrayal. The man stole a lot of expensive Whines from Yoongi's owned brothel. Yoongi never liked betrayal. He do punish them like that." Tae sighed while explaining to Jimin.

"W-what if h-he is wrong and t-the person i-is inno-cent?" Jimin asked. Visibly shaking now as Tae passed him the water.

"No Jimin. We were on the duty to stalked him back days. Yoongi was having doubt so he sent us! And he was right. He did stole many expensive whine bottles and sell them. He didn't sell them to ordinary people." Jungkook said as he sighed.

"He sell them to Yoongi's rivals and get a lot of money. Yoongi can't bare it." Tae said.

Jimin breath harder. Like it was stuck in his lungs. He hold the glass tight in his both hands and make it to his shaking plump lips. He sipped and tries hard to make it down from his throat. His throat was burning. He kept feeling his own pain came back from that day.

"You t-two are so g-good. Good to be frie-nds. Why y-ou guys end u-up here? H-how you b-become M-Mafia's m-members?" Jimin's eyes was welled up. Tear could fall any moment.

Why kids are here? Tae and Kookie were too young . Too young to be in this mess. All Mafia mess.

"Its a long story Jimin hyung." Tae sighed and looked at kookie.

Kookie nods his head. He hold a bunny stuff from the table near pen carriers and starts to play with it. Tae simply looked at him then toward Jimin.

"We will just tell you that. Yoongi hyung free us from the hell. He took care of us. He make us his trusty. He make us to live when we were dying slowly. We won't think to betray or run away from him. In short, he saved us. So we end up giving our all honesty to the man who saved us. We are having his debt a lot that we are paying him back by being his trutworthies." Tae explained as the memory run back to his head. A tear fell down.

Jimin stares at the two emotional boys. He was confused. He put the glass away on the table and hold his own hand. Playing with his fingers.

That must be a hard question but-

"He sa-ved you f-from what?" Jimin asked. Unsure if he will get the reply.

"We were so young like 11 and Taehyung was 13. My dad and his Dad were friends. Our Dads gave us out to a man. A Mafia. They couldn't give back their money just like ur Dad Jimin hyung. They inject us drugs and make us do things we don't wanted to. They forced us. Beated us. Until one day Yoongi hyung came to visit the person. He came to their torture room to visit a man but then he saw us after finishing his work with whoever the man was. He tried to talk to us. We didn't said anything." Tae sighed.

"We were scared. Were hugging each other as anyone will gonna take us away from each other. As always. Then throw us back after they are finished with whatever they want us to do. We cried in each other's arms each night. Yoongi hyung we don't know how he came to know when he buy us by giving millions. He told us that night he don't care about his money. He will free us. We are not suppose to be here. He told us he will take care of us. He won't force us to do things we shouldn't at that age." Tae paused then Jungkook started.

"When he freed us from them. He told us that we can leave and live anywhere we want to. But we choose to be his. We choose to be his loyal. He took care of us in all ways. Now we are here. He never forced us in anything. Tho we were scared of him too in early months. But seeing his friend Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon hyung we really got comfortable soon. They raised us like our parents. No matter how much Yoongi told us to do our dream jobs but somehow being loyal with Yoongi and his gang is our dream job now."

Jimin was amazed at their past story. Namjoon and Jin could be a present to This Mafia Gang of Yoongi. On the same side he wanted to see Hoseok too. No matter what he had to admit that NamJin are real parents.

*Flash back ends*

He was mess with what to feel about Yoongi. What he saw that day on monitor screen or what Taekook told him.

Aish.

What are you doing to my mind Min Yoongi??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx