Chapter 6

Cameron watched as Shantelle kissed Anthony. He wanted to go over and beat his ass, but he was trying to win her back not chase her away. Shantelle hadn't even said one word to him, and it's eating him up inside. He got up and stormed out of the  classroom. Just a couple of weeks ago it was Shantelle who stormed out, because het feelings were hurt. Now the tables are turned.

CJ got up and went after his brother.

He open the classroom door and Cam punched a locker.

"Man what the fuck you doing?..." He said grabbing Cam. "...you gonna fuck around and break your hand" CJ cared so much about his brother and felt bad for him.

"Fuck that I did i think" Cam said when he calmed down and started to feel the pain. He then realized he had made a mistake.

"Come on man lets get out of her and go to the emergency room" CJ said guiding Cam out of the school. He shook his head at his brother. He knew Cam was tripping hard.

"Ahh shit" Cam let out in agony. This was some of the worst pain that he had ever felt in his life.

CJ just continued to drive. CJ knew that Cam was considered the smart one, yet he was acting so dumb.

They arrived at the hospital, and CJ and Cam walked together in the hospitial side by side.

They were seated and was currently waiting to be called. About 10 minutes later Cam's name was called. They were escorted to a room.

The doctor came in a couple of minutes later a doctor came in. "Well Mr. Johnson. What seems to be the problem?"

"I think my hand is broken"

"Okay. Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"Uhm. I got upset, and I punched a locker at school"

"Okay I see" She said.

"Okay well firat lets take so e X-rays so we can see exactly what the problem is"

"Okay " Cam agreed

The doctor took them to a room and started the X-ray procedure. Cam had to turn his hand in different directions. It was really painful.

"Okay Cameron, I'm gonna sit you in a room, and you're gonna wait for the results to come out"

"Alright about how does it usually take for the results?" CJ asked.

"About 15 minutes"

"Okay"

CJ couldn't believe that he was sitting in the emergency room with his brother when he could have been doing something better with his time.

"Man I can't believe I'm sitting in the emergency room with you. I could have been doing something better with my time." CJ stressed.

"Nigga like what" He said.

"Like getting some Pussy,Cat, Cooch, poohnani...need I go on"

Cam looked at his brother blankly.

"Naw you good, but you could be dry for one day"

"Yeah I could be dry for one day maybe even 2. Shid I could go a week, but I aint got my shit wet in eight days"

"Man you sick" Cam said. His dick was the least of his worries. The body part he was worried about was his hand.

CJ and Cam talked about a little stuff here and there, but for the most part the room was quiet.

Soon enough the doctor came in the room.

"Well Mr. Johnson it looks like your hand is fractured."