I have to have her

Hermione's P.O.V - *I walked to the libary and waited for draco when I heard some one say my name ''lets get this over with granger '' said draco as he sat down across from me and we started.After a while we finished and I started to put my books away when I saw draco stareing at my arm .'' What are you looking at '' I said as I finished putting my stuff away. ''I was just looking at ur arm'' he said pointing to the word mud blood that was stamped onto my arm.''Oh I all most forgot that was there'' I said pulling down my sleve faked a smile and got up.''Well i'll see you on at our next meeting i guess'' he said. ''Yeah'' I said as he stared at me . "Hey umm tommorow can we hang out you know for like a study date but without the date part"he said. "You wanna do work on the weekend " I said. "I'm just really interested in history of magic this year " he said smiling. "Fine see you tommorow I said and walked away.

Draco's P.O.V- I walked to the great hall with crabble [who was repeating Seventh year with him] and sat down

as I saw hermione walk in ~wow I never really noticed how beautiful she was until now wait what am I talking about she's an enemy and that's all she'll ever be ~ I thought as I came out of my trance I realized crabble had been shoveing a plate of at me for the last ten minutes I grabbed the plate and said "thanks " . "What's going on with you he said" . " Nothing" I said as I looked over at the gryfindor table out of the corner of my eye. "Who do you like over there "he said stareing at me ."Hermione" I said in a whisper . "There's three things wrong with that first she's your enemy second she's taken third you can never have her anyway" he said . "That why I have to have her " I said .