mixed emotions

Hermione's P.O.V-

After I left the bathroom I tracked down Luna and Ginny ,and told them all the juicy details from Ron and Lavender to me and Draco. ''How dare Ron  and I knew Draco liked you'' where the first words they could come up with. But as they realized what I said they began to feel sympathetic. "Hermione I am so sorry Ron didn't deserve you" said Luna with wide sad eyes. "Yeah

My brother is an idiot if he didn't realize how amazing you are" said Ginny who seemed madder then i was. But the thing was I didn't really want their sympathy because it would make me feel …actually I don't know how I feel I guess I have mixed emotions. Part of me is sad that Ron would do that after all we've been through. Part of me is angry and wants to punch Ron in the face …… and maybe Lavender. But besides all of that I'm happy because of what Draco said. Did he mean it? or was it all a joke some type of bet? … probably but I don't have time for that because just as I allow my mind to linger on these thoughts. I was pushed from my current seat  on my bed  onto our cold dorm room floor. I came back to the real world and opened my eyes to see Luna and Ginny lingering over me with worried looks.

"Do you think she's alright".

"Maybe this whole Ron mess stressed her out and she passed out" 

"Or maybe she got bit by a nargle I saw some around earlier today.

Ginny just shook her head in disbelief as I sat up.

"I'm fine I just fell there were no nargles or stress involved" I corrected them as I laughed silently at Luna's strange beliefs. her craziness is usual by now. "so are you really gonna go with Draco to the party tonight" asked Luna who seemed to be brushing her hair. " I guess I mean I already said yes and everyone is going to have a date you have Nevell and Ginny has Harry  , it would be embarrassing to go alone" I replied . It was true mostly all the students who were attending the party would have dates and it wouldn't be right for everyone to have a date accept for head girl. " Yeah and you can rub it in Ron's face" Said  Ginny wickedly . "Well that too" I joked as I walked to my dresser " come on let's get ready we don't have much time until the party". I said I began to prepare.  Something inside was telling me this is gonna be an eventful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm BACK. I have fully recovered from my writers block and have some big ideas for the story, and will be posting as often as possible but if I take a while please stick with me. I am very busy with school , and my school play (we are doing the wiz) . But I will make it my goal to post every weekend. 
  DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

sincerely, C