Awkward

"Mom! What's going on? Are you okay? What happened!"
Jc was right behind me. Eyeing the house in disbelief.
"I called 911. They should be here soon. But.. The last thing I remember is people showing up at the door. Then I woke up to our neighbor helping me outside. The fire went out by itself. "
"Wait.. So.. Someone did this?" Jc said.
"I Have No Idea. Even if someone did I don't see why.."
Jc starts walking away like he knew something.
"Jc?"I Said.
No Answer.
"J. C.!" I repeat..,
He Turns Fast. With A Red Face. And says "sorry.. I Uh.. Got to Go. I Have a something to do. Uh. Yeah. Uh. I'll . Uh. I'll Be Back."
"Where Are you Going?! I Say. But He Just Gets In The Car And drives off. Fast. Really fast.
My Mom Looks At Me. "He's Definatly A Keeper." She Says In A Sarcastic Voice.
"He Usually Doesn't Do That.. I don't know what's going on. "
"Okay.. Ugh. Where are they?"
I Go To Sit With My Mom. And Just As I Sit Down Jc Pulls Into The Driveway. Opening The Door. And Leaving It Open. He Doesn't Say Anything. But He Picks Me Up And Starts Taking Me To The Car.
"Jc? Jc what are you doing!"
I Look At My Mom. She's On Her Feet Now.
He Sits Me In The Back Seat And Buckles Me In. Then Runs For My Mom.
They Say Some Things To Each other. My Mom Nods With A Look Of Confusion, but Starts Walking To The Car. Jc Gets In, then My Mom.
"What's Going On?!"
"I'll Explain Later" Jc Says. "But Right Now Our Best Option Is To Leave. And Leave Now. So Be Quite. And Just Ride."