Chapter 5: Welcome

I left the dorm without even saying anything to Chad. I just need a drama free morning to survive Ekco. Sadly I do have some classes with Chad later so I'll just try sitting in the seat the most furthest away from him. Crazy, maybe but being in this web now, who wouldn't be?

I drove my car to the academy which looked stupid and cheap parked next to theirs.

Walking confidently in through the double doors, I turned to my locker and put in the combination. I placed my jacket inside and wore the E blazer.

Hoping I made some extra friends today, I closed the locker and walked towards my first class which I had with Chad. The bell rang and I sat down at one of the empty chairs. He was late. I looked up to see the teacher. She didn't look quite fond of Chad. Serena, Blair, and Chuck were in the Gold building together. Along with Dan and Jenny in the Bronze Building. Since Chad and I were both of silver status, we had most classes together. All the buildings were connected with skywalks.

She asked me to stand up and introduced me to the class, "we have a wonderful addition to our class this year, Maggie, introduce yourself!"

"Hi, I'm Maggie Posey, I'm from Michigan," I said.

"Aren't you dating Chad?" Someone hollered from the back. And everyone looked at me then Chad, Chad then me.

"no! She's not!" Chad cleared it up.

"But didn't you two kiss? It was all over Gossip Girl!" Some girl shouted.

"It was a dare," he continued. So it wasn't real. I knew it. All the boys in the class cheered and the girls couldn't be any more happy to hear that Chad was still indeed single.

"She's so lucky. Chad kissed her."

"She's so pretty."

"Of course it's a dare. Why would Chad kiss a nobody?"

"She's such a slut. Apparently she made moves on Stiles and Isaac."

"Gross"

"I heard she had a bad past"

The whole class was a riot. I just came to sit back down in my seat. I felt a light poke on my shoulder. It was probably just another girl who was just waiting to laugh at my face so I ignored it. Then that person poked me again so I looked back and glared.

"What!" I shot out.

She put her hands up in surrender, "Woh, I did not expect you to be that snappy! I'm Malia. That's Kira. We know it's only your first day here at Ekco and its already so crazy. But we also know that you didn't know better since you're new, he does that to everyone. Sorry that you became his victim."

"Thanks. But he really does this to everyone?" I asked again.

"Well... Not everyone but the pretty new girls like you. He's been a mess since his dad was imprisoned, he's never been in love. It's something he swore he would never say. We also saw your picture on Gossip Girl, you seem like a super cool chick mindless of what she has said about you. We're also a part of Scott's pack. I think little Stiles has a crush on you." Malia continued.

"Does he? Well it's nice to meet some cool chicks too, not like Serena or the rest of the rich clan aren't cool, they are. It's just I need some gals that don't eat at Tiffany's or drove their Lamborghini down the street, work at one of the most elegant stores in the world, or buy $10 coffee. So yah, I really appreciate the two of you making this day better," I admitted.

"Well if you don't have anyone to sit with at lunch, sit with us, we'll be glad to accept a down to earth girl," Kira offered. I smiled.

"Yah I just might do that," I accepted.