Chapter 15

SKIP TO LUNCH
Lisa and Jisoo were staying with me and the boys. We were all chatting and just being ourselves until something caught my eye...
"Guys! Jungkook and Jimin are here!" I warned.
"Oh shit! Hurry. Act normal everyone!" Jisoo added to that.

As the two playboys came up to us, they gave us evil smirks at everybody and laid their eyes on Lisa, Jisoo, and I.
"Look bro, more girls that we can play around with." Jungkook said.
"Mhm... all of them look like snacks..." Jimin licked his lips.
"Boy, if you get your pervert looking ass up on outta here, there's gonna be a damn issue!" Lisa called out.
"But baby, were just looking for some juicy snacks to lay our eyes on. And we found the perfect ones..." Jimin teased biting his lower lip.

"Sickos!" Winwin suddenly said.
Jimin whipped his head around and started into Winwin's eyes like he was going to pounce on him at any moment.
"Shut up!" Jimin tells Winwin. Then him and Jungkook start to check out us girls by looking at us from head to toe.

"You better not be checking out my girl!" Yuta yells at the both of them.
"Oh which one?" Jimin asks. But Jungkook pointed to me and whispered something in his ear.
Yuta decides to pull me close to him as he hugs me and would not let go.
"Look, it wouldn't hurt if I could just talk to her for a quick second..." Jimin says.
"You leave her alone, you're going to have to get through me first if you want her."

Jimin licked his lips as he stared at my figure while the rest of the boys huddled around Yuta and me.
"Jimin! I see you licking your lips, stop that! Pervert!" Jisoo scolds at him.
"Relax, Baby, I'm just thirsty." He says seductively to her.
Jisoo felt so uncomfortable as she decides to walk away from the scene.
"JISOO! STAY HERE!" I yelled.
"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW KIM JISOO!" Lisa yelled at her too.
But Jungkook suddenly came up behind her as he grabs her arms and pulls them behind her back. He also whispered something in her ear and began to suck her neck.

"OH MY GOD! GET YOUR FILTHY MOUTH OFF OF HER NOW!" Lisa screams as she runs towards Jisoo, but Jimin got ahold of her and covers her mouth to where she couldn't scream.
"LISA!" Jisoo shouts.
"SHHH!" Jungkook shushes her as he reaches over and smashes his lips on hers making her shut up.
"EVERYONE STOP IT NOW!!!" I began to rage as everyone witnessed what was happening.
"Boys, go and get them!" Yuta instructs the others.
Soon after Yuta told the other guys to free Lisa and Jisoo, they began to attack Jimin and Jungkook to where they were forced to let the girls go.

Both of them came running up to me as I free myself from Yuta and gave them a tight hug.
"Are you girls okay?" I asked worriedly checking on them to see anything scratches or marks.
"I'm fine, Jimin really didn't do anything to me." Lisa answered.
"But I don't think my neck is fine..." Jisoo whimpers in pain as she takes her hand off of it revealing a hickey.
"Oh my God... I'm so sorry that this happened to you." I whispered as she was sobbing because the pain felt so terrible to her.

"Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office?" Lisa asks.
Jisoo nods her head gently as she was covering up her hickey.
"Are they okay?" Yuta asks me.
"Well, Lisa is, but Jisoo got a hickey on her neck."
"Ouch... was that from Jungkook?"
"Yep."
"I hope that she gets better soon. And make sure to check up on her often and tell me how she's doing." Yuta stated.
"Oh I will. She's my best friend after all."

***
After the WHOLE incident was finally over, Yuta and I went back to the North Hall to make out some more.
"Hey guys!" Someone called out.
"Oh my God, it's that pest Mark again..." Yuta complains. "What do you want, Mark Lee?"
"I just wanted to say that... I ship you two." Mark said with a huge smile on his face.
"Hey, Mark, do you wanna know who I ship you with?" Yuta asks.
"I don't know who, but I would love to know!"
"I'll ship your ass off to Canada if you don't shut the hell up and let me and Y/n kiss in peace!"
"Damn... you gotta be like that?" Mark whined as he left us alone and went back to the others.
"You are so hilarious." I said while stroking Yuta's chest.
"That's how I am Baby."
"Hehe..."