Chapter 1: Nightmares

Walter and Lance have a team together, there both leading it together. Walter lives with Lance while his house is being rebuild. After Lance turned into a Pigeon once more his hand turned back to normal.

Walter sat at the Kitchen table and tipped something into his Laptop. He wanted to make the Pigeon formulary perfect, because every time Lance Transforms he becomes a female Pigeon and Walter couldn't tell what elects it may have on Lance's human body. That's why no one besides Lance is allowed to Transform into a Pigeon.

Still working? Asked Lance standing in the door way.

Yeah, I need to get this done. Answered the Scientist.

You Seriously weird, we have 3 in the morning. Said the Sky smiling.

Walter finally looked up then said. That's why were team weird.

They both laughed and Lance walked over to Walter laying a hand on his shoulder. Walter smiled at his friend and fought back a Yawn.

You really should go to sleep. Said Lance slightly worried.

I can't, i still have nightmares. Said Walter.

You still have these dreams about the explosion? Asked Lance with sympathy in his voice.

No, it's about falling from the Sky and crashing to the ground. Said the Scientist smiling.

You had 3 near death experiences in a short amount of time and i understand that you have bad Nightmares. But you should still try to sleep a bit. Said the Spy trying to be encroaching but he was worried about his friend.

On one of Lance's first Missions, he almost died and had Nightmares too, so he knew how Walter feels.

Alright, I try. But no promises that i can sleep and that i won't wake you up with my screaming. Said Walter.

Fine with me man. Said Lance and pated Walter's shoulder.

They both went to their Bedroom's, right next to each other. Lance laid into bed thinking a bit about Walter's problem bevor falling asleep. Walter on the other hand was asleep as soon as he was in bed.

Walters Dream:

Walter sat in the submarine getting back to Lance to save him, then the Drowns attacked and he saved himself with the Inflatable hug. Once he got to Lance, who was beaten up badly but they still pulled off the plan. When Walter was pulled into the air and Lance hold onto him. Then the lashes of Walter's backpack brock and Lance hit the ground being knocked out. A pool of blood build around Lance's head.

Walter saved everyone and fell down the Sky he could see Lance lay in the same spot in a pool of his own blood he appears dead and then hit Walter the ground and he woke up Screaming.

End Dream:

Walter sat in his bed panting and crying his body was covered in sweet.

Walter! Walter! Yelled Lance and run into Walter's room.

Lance sat the edge of Walter's bed and the Scientist couldn't help himself but hug Lance tightly to his chest. The Spy first hesitated but then hugged his friend back. Walter they started crying, it took a while bevor Walter calmed down.

You want to talk about it? Asked the Sky gently.

I was in the submarine, i could escape and when i found you, you were beaten up badly. We still managed to pull that plan out. Then i was pulled into the air and you tried to hold onto me. But it didn't work and you fell to the ground. I was pulled into the air and then deactivated the Drowns and fell to the ground. Explained Walter but stopped himself.

I know that falling without hope to make it is really terrifying. Said Lance and patted Walter's shoulder once more.

No! The worst part was seeing you being on the ground dead in your own blood. Said Walter with new tears in his Eyes. I don't want to lose you.

Lance looked stunned at Walter and started blushing that was something the Spy didn't thought he would hear from his Friend.

Um. . . I never want to lose you too man. Said Lance whipping the Scientists tears away.

Feeling better Walter yawed and let himself fall in bed. Lance got the Blanked over Walter.

Could you stay till Im asleep? Mumbled Walter half asleep.

Of course, Walter, of course. Said Lance and ruffled trough his Friends hair.

The scientist was asleep within seconds. The Spy smiled at him then got up and sneaked back into his room once there, Lance didn't go to bed he looked at his Privat mirror and Sight.

''Did i just blushed at Walter?'' Asked Lance himself.

The Spy looked at his bed then walked over to it and walked there and sat down. Then rubbed Lance over his head and flopped down in bed.

''I just need more sleep, but i guess i don't want to lose him.'' Thought Lance then turned around and fell asleep.