Chapter 2: A mission and a Dress

The Next Morning in the Agency:

Lance sat over a file of a new mission and Walter did something else, Invent something probably. Lance was so into reading the file that he didn't noticed Walter coming into the room. The Spy only noticed him when a cup of coffee was placed in front of him.

I thought you might want some, since i woke you up again. Said Walter rubbing the back of his neck nervous.

Thanks man, but it wasn't necessary. Said Lance swiping at his coffee.

Walter sat opposite of Lance swiping at his one coffee.

Is hat the file for our mission? Asked Walter.

Yeah, there are this dudes Stealing Medical machines to get the radioactive stuff out of them. Explained Lance.

So how do we knock the bad Guys out? Asked Walter smiling.

In the evening / in Lance's car:

Come one it's not that bad. Said Lance with the biggest smile

Are you fucking serious? Asked Walter in disbelieve.

Walter gasped at his friend in disbelieve, unlike Lance how was dressed in a Suite, he was dressed in a black dress that went down to his knees, his hair were combed down and he had high heels on.

then why am i wearing a dress? Why arent you wearing the dress? Asked Walter.

Because I'm way more Masculine then you are? said Lance smirking now.

Are you saying that I'm more feminine? Asked Walter holding his fingers in Lance face.

Relax man, that's not what i meant. Said Lance and activated Auto pilot and the turned to Walter. I wouldn't work dressed like a girl this is also nothing about being feminine or Masculine.

You could have chosen a Woman in the team like Marcy. Said Walter.

I could have, but i don't trust her like i thrust you! I trust you with my Live! I rather have you complaining about a dress, then going with someone i thrust less. Said Lance pissed bevor turning the Autopilot off.

Walter looked entirely stunned at Lance, the World's greatest Spy and his best friend thrusted him with his Live. The Scientist fumbled with his fingers then he pressed a button in the car.

Audio AIR activated. Said the car in his usually voice.

Lance let go of the steering well and looked confused at the Scientist.

I'm sorry for shouting at you. It's just, this feels so Strang. Said Walter pointing at his dress.

I'm sorry for making fun of it. Said Lance.

You arrived at your destination. Said the car.

Ready? asked Lance.

I guess. Said Walter.

Lance parked the car, Lance and Walter got out car and the spy held his elbow out for Walter to hang in and Walter was great full fort hat. The Scientist had problems Walking in dose shoes. They were greeted by a Whitener and brought to there table, in the 3 flor on the window in the edge of the building.

We got a perfect few of the Medical facility. Said Walter.

Truth, but we should also get a better few. Said Lance and Drown his mini Drones.

Then came the Waiter with the menu.

Should we even order something? Asked Walter.

Of course why did you think were one and a half our too early? Asked Lance.

Oh. Said Walter stunned.

Don't think that i haven't noticed that you almost never eat, lately. Besides you lost 3 pounds in a weak. That's not really healthy. Said Lance concerned.

I know. Whispered the Scientist and rubbed his hands together under the table.

Head up. That's why were here, that's why I'm here. To get you back in your shoes. Said Lance smiling and reached over the table.

Walter nodded and both of them ordered something to eat. While they waited for there food, checked Lance his Sunglasses to few the building getter.

There is still no activity yet maybe we should get a look inside. Said Lance.

That's when the Waiter came with their meal, which Lance didn't noticed and start talking about the mission again. Walter panicked slightly, because Lance still had his Sunglasses on. But then came an idea to the Scientists head.

Honey? said Walter.

Lance looked at his friend stunned, then leaned Walter over the table and kissed Lance. The Spy was shocked but then kissed back while kissing, Walter pulled the Sunglasses down. The Scientist then pretended that he saw the Waiter and pulled away.

I'm sorry that you needed to wait. With this sat Walter back down and smiled in Lance's direction.

The Waiter put their food down and left.

Thank you, i almost blew it. Said Lance smiling.

No Problem. Said Walter blushing.

You okay, man? Asked Lance slightly worried.

That was my first kiss. Admitted Walter blushing.

Lance blushed then said Sorry about that.

''But i feel honoured that i was your first kiss.'' Thought the Spy.

They both sat blushing their and ait there food and casually glazed at the mission are each other.

It's starting, they just arrived with a black transporter. Said Lance.

Alright let's go. Said Walter.