19

The sound of Yeonjun door bell ringing went throughout the house. Yeonjun jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs, jumping down the last three steps and ran over to the door and looked out the peephole.

Yeonjun quickly fixed his hair that was no were near messy and opened the door and locked eyes with soobin.

"Hey baby...I brought cookies" Soobin said and held up the plate of said cookies. Yeonjun opened the door more and let Soobin walk in and take his shoes off. "Did you cook them like j taught you?" Yeonjun asked as he closed and locked the door. Soobin Gave Yeonjun an honest nod and held the plate out for him to grab one. "Go ahead and try one"

Yeonjun smiled as he grabbed a cookie and took a small bite. He chewed for a while before taking a bigger bite.

They were perfect.

"Amazing, my auntie will love em Soobin" Yeonjun said and walked into the kitchen. Soobin set the plate down and turned to Yeonjun. "So where is your auntie??" Soobin asked while leaning against the counter. Yeonjun smiled as he ate the rest of the cookie. "She's at work, but she'll be here in about thirty minutes" Yeonjun Said as he walked up to Soobin and hugged him.

Soobin nodded and started to shower  Yeonjun in kisses. "Ahh" Yeonjuns giggles filled the kitchen as he shook his head back and forth, trying to escape Soobins hold. As soon as Yeon escaped from Soobin he ran into the living room. Soobin followed closed behind Yeonjun and wrapped his arms around Yeonjuns waist and took him off of his feet.

Yeonjun screamed out of sudden surprise as Soobin kissed Yeonjun neck. Yeonjun felt a wave of joy wash over Yeonjun as his laughter filled the room. "Babe please I can't— I can't breath" Yeonjun said as tiny giggles came out of his mouth. Soobin game Yeonjun one last kiss on the neck before setting Yeonjun down.

Yeonjun covered his belly to catch his breath before he looked at Soobin and smirked. "What..." Soobin said and watch caught off guard when Yeonjun pinched his tummy and ran away upstairs.

"Ya!"  Soobin said ran after Yeonjun. Yeonjun let out a yell as he ran into his room and closed and locked the door. Yeonjun put his back against the door and held back his laughter when Soobin gently knocked on the door.

"Baby~ can you open the door for me?" Soobin asked with a soft voice e as he continued to knock. Yeonjun covered his mouth to hold back his laughter.  "You promise not to attack me?" Yeonjun asked and got a quick reply from Soobin.

"Of course baby, I promise!" Soobin said and stopped knocking. Yeonjun calmed down his laughter before unlocking the door and opening it.

Yeonjun raised a eyebrow when he saw Soobin staring at him with wide eyes. "Babe— BABE!!" Yeonjun yelled as Soobin threw him over his shoulder and walked to Yeonjuns bed and threw him into it.

"Babe no!" Yeonjun said and let out his most ugliest laugh when Soobin climbed over him and started to tickle him.

Soobin laughed at Yeonjuns laugh and continued to tickle Yeonjun.

This continued on for a whilst till the two were laying in bed cuddled up together.

Soobin took his time to look around Yeonjuns room and take in every feature of his room.

The walls where pastel pink, a body mirror sat on a wall In the room. Next to the body mirror was a dresser that held Yeonjuns tv on top of it. Other things sat on the dresser like cute anime figurines. On another wall sat a table that was filled with books, probably where Yeonjun did his home work and what not. The next side of the wall seemed to have fairy lights decorated on it in the shape of a heart. That wall was the same place Yeonjuns closet was located. And finally sat Yeonjuns bed that had a nice amount of pillows and fairy lights above it.