Summary/ Author note

• Dedicated to My beautiful readers

A tormented 8 year old , Nevaeh Monalisa faces many challenges as she abrupt into a teen. Through witnessing her own mother being brutally murdered at a very young age. She has to live in a appalling orphanage, very much disoriented with the memory of her bloody mother, she became an eccentric child with a horrifying mind filled with engrossing thoughts. Nevaeh was physically and mentally bullied and eventually got diagnosed with depression. After two suicide attempt, the orphanage minsters had finally settle the decision of sending Neveah to a teen mental institution. Where she will spent her time at until recovery. At the ghastly mental institution she had experience many eventful years but most importantly the meaning of life itself - pain , happiness , and love.

After ten dreadful years at the unappealing mental institution, Nevaeh was finally release into the dreadful world of judgmental humans. Adopted by a lovesick elderly, Neveah lives her life normally as she thought. But when a beautiful brown-eyed boy called Angelo Chaos had caught eye at the young gorgeous brunette he couldn't resist the urge to get to know her. With her mysterious personality and twinkling eyes Angelo has fell helplessly in love with her. She who had spend her whole life in a horrific mental institution had trouble knowing the definition of love. Thus, Angelo had made his life decision to show her of what this feeling endures and the rhythm of their hearts combining together.

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN GRAPHIC MATERIAL OF DEPRESSION, SELF-HARM, AND OTHER MENTAL ILLNESSES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE.

 Before reading please keep in mind that this story doesn't only contain romantic moments. It's anything but fluffy moments, where a boy meets a girl and blah blah they fuck blah blah. No this story contains meaningful material and just advice for people with depression or any mental illnesses which is a serious issue that not prioritize enough and I also want to warn you guys that I'm also writing this story while I'm diagnose with depression so this story will be extremely emotional and also the main character Neveah is absolutely completely like me. She is actually going have the same thoughts, ideas, characteristics, and moments in life as me because frankly she is me.

I love you.

Thank you for reading my very first author message.

God I love this.

Dedicates to: every single person who had taken their own life. Or those who knew someone who who attempted suicide. Those who have or had mental illnesses. Those who are bullied each day and those who are insecure about themselves but have every single reason to be alive and happy. Thank you for inspiring me. This book will not be possible without you.

~CrisbellChaos