Chapter 3

Collin's POV

'Oh well, here goes nothing' I opened the door and said "What's the "911" Ryder? And how'd you get my number?" he looked at me with that blank stare of his

"It's about Parker. She's in for a heartbreak if she goes with him" Leonard said with this worried voice but the blank face? How can he do that? "What about Parker? And who is 'him'?"

"I heard a bunch of guys raised a dare to Williams. Get Parker's trust, make her fall in love, make it last, and break her heart." He said with the same expression. It's like he doesn't care at all

"So you're telling me this with your 'I don't care' façade but yet you sound so sincere. But yeah, thank you for letting me know. I'll make it sure it'll reach her" I told him, while walking towards the door

"Oh and Collins" he called me "would you mind not telling her I told you this?" I was going to ask him why, but decided against it "Sure Ryder, Thanks again" I saw him nod and I made my way towards the lockers.

Parker's POV

It's been a month since Julian warned me about Williams making a move on me, and up until now, nothing happened. Or so I thought.

"Hey, can I sit with you?" Derick asked me while holding his tray of food. "Uh, yeah, sure." I smiled at him. When he sat down he started small talk like knowing my hobbies, favorites, and such.

"Uhm, hey, can we hang out sometime? Like maybe watch a movie or something?" I was taken aback by his question and answered a minute after "Yeah sure. When?" I saw his face light up at my answer "Really? Does this Saturday sound good to you?"

I nod lightly when the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. He stands up and smiled at me then left the table. I felt someone looking at me and saw someone left the far end corner of the cafeteria.

"Hey, what happened back there? I saw you and Williams talking" Julian asked me

"Oh shit, shit, shit" It's like a mantra in my head "Hey, Harley, you okay? What happened?" he would probably be mad at me for what I did "Err, well, you know... things kinda went a little down there"

I saw his eyebrows meet at the center of his face "don't tell me that you a-" I cut him off of his sentence because I know how it ends "I'MGONNAWATCHAMOVIEWITHWILLIAMSTHISSATURDAY"

"YOU WHAT?! I fold yuf vifo-" I covered his mouth with my hand and cut him off. "I know. I'm sorry, okay? I forgot about it since he's in front of me. Who would reject that invitation? I mean, your crush? Inviting you for a movie?"

I removed my hand from his mouth and saw him about to shout at me I waited for his voice to ring in my ears but all he did was hug me.

"I just don't want you getting hurt," he said to me while holding me in his arms "I know, and I'm sorry for being reckless," I said to him and I mean it.