Announcement/Question Time!

Going through all of my ideas for things to write about for this work, I've encountered some AUs and other Ideas that I believe would be better if they were their own, separate story. There have just been some plots that I like that I think would take a bit more time to develop than in a oneshot. I try (For the most part) to keep these oneshots relatively short, and would want to go more in-depth with these other plots in a separate story.

I figured I would share this as I was wondering if any of you would be interested in something like that: it would be the same ship, just longer stories. This DOES NOT mean that I plan on abandoning this work, I very much hope to continue this as well.

That being said, do any of you have any ideas for stories that you would like to see? I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more thing, I want to make it very clear that I am 100% in support of the Black Lives Matter Movement and their current efforts to bring justice to the family of George Floyd and so many other black citizens who have been wrongly killed by the police. My heart aches for those affected by the needless violence brought on by the police in America. It needs to change.

One way you can support this change, even if you have no money to donate or don't feel safe joining the protests is by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=bCgLa25fDHM&feature=emb_logo. You can search for it on YouTube as "how to financially help BLM with NO MONEY/leaving your house (Invest in the future for FREE)" By watching the video, even on mute on a separate tab, you can contribute to the ad revenue, which is being distributed to many of the funds and organizations involved in the Black Lives Matter Movement. It is only one way to help, but it can make a difference. Stay Safe! :)