The Club

A/N: HEYYYY! New book. Which means a LOT of work. But don't worry... I'm ok. I hope you enjoy this story, because. I've gotten this idea from many Wattpadist... ? I don't know. BUT! I've gotten this idea from the many stories I've read from them, so THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜 And you know, I am NOT giving up on bottom Jungkook... he's truly a bottom🥺. So without further BULLSHIT, let's get into this bOoK.
- Author Bri🦋

JHOPE POV
Today, me and the boys wanted to be free from our home for once. We aren't as free as before because of our leader, Kim Namjoon wouldn't let us leave after we went swimming at the lake... in what world are we NOT allowed to do that?! Anyways, ever since that, he felt that he was " Too strict on you guys." And that " We should all go to the club. For an apology." So that leads to RIGHT NOW, since we are all dressed... except for Namjoon , he is always taking a long time. But we can wait. Our outfits aren't meant to attract women, but to just be stylish.
JHOPE'S OUTFIT

JIMIN'S OUTFIT

YOONGI'S OUTFIT

YOONGI'S OUTFIT

NAMJOON'S OUTFIT

NAMJOON'S OUTFIT

JIN'S OUTFIT

TAEHYUNG'S OUTFIT

TAEHYUNG'S OUTFIT

"Are we all set?" Namjoon  asked

"Are we all set?" Namjoon  asked. " Yeah." I said. " Let's go get some ASS!" Taehyung yelled. " Whatever, just get out of the house before I change my mind." Namjoon said. We all rushed out of the house and ran to our cars. Once we got in our cars, Yoongi Hyung stuck his thumb out of the window to signal to us that he's ready to go. So I nod and wait for him to start driving.

( close to the club)
We are all now one minute away from the club and our cars are standing out in the highway because they got decorated professionally, " OH MY GOD!!! MOVE!!!" I hear Yoongi Hyung yell. He honks at the person In front of him. Once they finally start driving, we turn left on to road to the club. I look out my window to see that it was right there... the GPS gave me the wrong time. But that's fine. We park our cars in the V.I.P parking, and toss the bodyguard 5 stacks of 100 dollar bills.

THIRD PERSON
The six boys walk into the club finding their table, and sit down. They see a man walking on the stage pressing some button that automatically opens a hatch in the ground, brining up a pole. He takes his microphone and starts talking. " Gentlemen and Gentlemen, you have been waiting for this moment for a while , now you've got it here, IN THIS BAR!!!" Some men star cheering. " He's ready." The man whispers to his boss. So their boss yells, " READY?!" And the assistants nod, while men in the audience are whistling. " Ok, NOW PRESENTING YOU, THE LOVELY JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" The lights dim and turn to a violet color. People star gasping and whistling when they see a thicc, but slim figure waking slowly on stage. He slowly puts his leg on the pole and starts to lift him self up, turning upside down, and parting his legs slowly. But what he didn't know was that the six boys were growing hard over it all. His slim waist, thick thighs, and fat ass. But also. His outfit.

Men starting standing up cheering a lot, but the boys were in shock of what they were seeing

Men starting standing up cheering a lot, but the boys were in shock of what they were seeing. Taehyung, the dirty minded boy he was, decided to call out to the boy, " Hey, baby boy!" Taehyung's deep voice boombed throughout the room. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with lust in his eyes, slowly walking towards him. The other boys on the other hand, had no chill. Jungkook straddled Taehyung's legs and started grinding on him. Taehyung held Jungkook's waist and snapped his hips up, making Jungkook moan. Taehyung smirked and kept snapping his hips up, Jungkook leaning in to kiss Taehyung and Taehyung opened his eyes to see the Jimin fuming, along with the rest of them. But this all ended once Jungkook's boss walked up to the group of boys. Grabbing him by the wrist as Jungkook was thrashing around. The six boys wanted to interfere, but it wasn't their problem. They watch as the man dragged Jungkook into the back slamming the door, and everyone Jumped. It was quiet... too quiet. Everyone's heads turned towards the door when they heard " * SLAP*" and some crying along with it. Some men got up to leave while others went to the door. And everybody went silent at this. They heard Jungkook screaming and it wasn't one that you would want to hear everyday. ( nobody likes screaming) the six boys attempted to open the door but it was locked. Then they heard " If you weren't so tight, you wouldn't be hurting. Got it? It's your fault.." the man said, "Stop! Y-you know I can- AH!!!" They heard nonstop crying from the young stripper. Then a bang. One after another, until Jungkook walked out, he was starting at them with an innocent smile. "Continue the show?"

" JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Everyone's heads snapped towards the loud voice. It was a man In his early 20's. " D-daddy... I can explain!!-." The man walked up to Jungkook and pulled him by the hair, bending him over one of the tables, pinning his arms behind his back. "What the fuck did I tell you about going around being a hoe?!" The man yelled. "It's my job Baekhyun!!!" Jungkook said. " Wanna know your other job?" He whispered. "Being my sugar baby... yet here you are..." he says loud enough for everyone to hear. "HE'S MINE!!!! GOT IT?!" He yelled.