Namkook Smut 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

THIRD PERSON

"Bend over..." Namjoon growls. Jungkook stays still, wanting to know what it was like to be slammed into by disobeying the tall man before him. "I said, bend...over...Now..." Namjoon clenches his jaw, walking towards a specific drawer.

He opens the drawer and picks out the strongest set of handcuffs he had. "H-Hyung... why do you have those?" Jungkook says, clearly regretting what he'd just done. "I'd keep it shut if I were you baby boy..." he grits out. "All fours... now. And don't you dare think about disobeying me..." he warns. 

Jungkook slowly gets on all fours, only to have his back pushed down, and ass up in the air. "You know, you could've just said "Face down, ass up."..dumbass" Jungkook mumbles. Namjoon slowly approaches Jungkook, and grabs the boy's wrists. 

He puts the handcuffs on tightly and clips the other part onto the head board. "What did I say about keeping quiet bunny?" Namjoon asks in a soft but deep tone. "I-I, y-you said to keep I-it sh-shut." Jungkook stutters out. "Exactly... so why is it that you continue to disobey after all of the chances I've given you?!" He raised his voice. "I'm so-sorry!" Jungkook pleads. 

After a couple of minutes later, Jungkook is being slammed into repeatedly without any mercy whatsoever. "Ah! H-hajima!" Jungkook moans out in pleasure and pain. "What did I say bunny?!" Namjoon goes at an inhumane pace. "H-Hyung ah!!!" Namjoon had enough, so he stuffed Jungkook's face into a pillow. His muffled moans making Namjoon feel more good about himself, because in reality, he'd be screaming "CALL 911! EVACUATE THE PREMISES!" But yeah... that's how it goes😎.