Fight

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own Shinya Hiiragi character or  the other characters as well, I do not own Seraph of the end. The original story amd characters goes to Kagami Takaya, Yamato Yamamoto, and Daisuke Furuya.

I guess I can't write angst story since I don't have any imagination for that XD

Your P.O.V
You and Shinya are best friend. Shinya is a good and kind friend, well but sometimes he'll tease you and to be honest it's kinda annoying.

Today is the same as the day you usually do, but something feels different about Shinya, he's kinda... Act weird. Corious, you decided to ask him.

"Shinya"

"Hm?"

"Do you have any problem?"

"What do you mean? Oh... Is (Y/N)-Chan worried about me~?"

"It's not like that you idiot!" You smacked his head

"Ow... What was that for?"

"For being an idiot!"

"You're so mean..."

"So? Tell me"

"No I don't have any problem"

"O...Kay?" You answered. Well maybe he hasn't ready yet to tell his problems.

-Time Skippp-
Shinya keeps acting weird and it's bothering, I mean REALLY bothering you. You keep asking what's up with him but he always said "it's nothing".

"Shinya come on, tell me! What's the problem?"

"Why are you keep asking me that?!" He yelled.
You shocked by his reaction, never in 10000 times he yells at you.

"That prove you got a problem. Now tell me, maybe I can help you"

"No, you don't. Now go away"

"Who are you? My superior?"

"Yeah, now go"

"What the hell Shinya, if you keep on keeping that problem yourself it wont solve anything!"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP! I said go away! Why are you clinging to me today?! It's f*cking annoying!!"

Silence...

He doesn't like me around him? Does he hate me?  You thought.

"... Fine, if you don't like me, I'll go"
And that's how you walk away from him.

"Damn, I messed up..." he said.

-Time Skip-
It's been 2 weeks since your fight with Shinya, you never talk to each other. Yet, you missed him.
One day, you are riding your car but suddenly you're stopped by a sport car (idk how to explain this but you understand right? The red car Shinya bought to Nagoya??)

"Tch..." you said as you know who it was.

Suddenly, your phone ringing

"What do you want a**hole?"

"Get out from the car right now, I wanna talk"

"We already talk"

"Directly."

"Tch... WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? YOU SAID YOU DON'T LIKE ME CLINGING INTO YOU AND NOW YOU WANT TO TALK WITH ME?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"... Get out... Now"

"Tch"
And with that, you drive your car with full speed. Shinya? Of course, he keeps on chasing you. But he kinda worried because you drive your car with full speed.

'What if she got an accident? What will I do? How should I stop her?' that's what he thought.

Shinya P.O.V
'She doesn't slow the hell down. Maybe I should slow down first and pretend to not chasing her so she can slow down?' He thought.

And with that, he finally slow down.

Your P.O.V
You realized that Shinya isn't behind you anymore, so you slow down your speed. It was night, and raining. You decided to stop at a park so you can clear your mind.
You sat down on a bench, water soaked your clothes, but you don't mind anyway.

You just sat there, doing nothing but stared at the night sky, but suddenly that night view is blocked by something dark.
You look at who's beside you.

"What do you want now?"

"..."

"If you got nothing to say, I'll leave"
You stand up just to be pulled back by him.

"I'm... Sorry..."

"Heh, just now?"

"... I know I'm a jerk but, please forgive me"

"Shut up, a broken glass can't be fixed yo"

"I know I break your heart, but please try to forgive me, I'll do anything"

"What's your point of hiding a secret from me, yelled at me that you didn't like me, amd now you're begging for my forgiveness?! How cou-"

"What am I to you?" He cut you off.

"Huh?"

"'What am I to you?' that's my problem and the secret I've been hiding from you"

"..."

"I'm just, you know, worried because of that stupid words... I always love to stand by your side, but sometimes I always thinking 'what if in the future you'll leave me behind?' or 'what if I'm not be able to stand by her side any longer?'"
He said with a weak tone

"Ha! You baka..."

He stared at you.

"We fight because of your stupid brain or thought or whatever it is!"

"I know, I-"

"I like you"

"What?"

"I like you dummy"

And with that, he hugged you tight and kissed your forehead.

"I love you"

Omake:
"Let's go back" You said.
"You're wet, and umm..."
"Don't mind, Don't mind" (sounds like haikyuu /slaps)
"Are you sure?"
"Yea?"
"Goshi's exist"
"Oh yes, I changed my mind"

End.

Note:
This is the longest oneshot I ever made haha, hope that I can find inspiration soon!