Shopping day

We watched some movies played some games and went to own rooms. Me and Ondreaz went upstairs together. We went inside and I sat on the bed. "Dre" I said. He focused on me. "Yeah?" he said. "I broke up with Jason" I said tears on my eyes. He came and sat with me. "Thats good news" he said while rubbing my back.

"Yeah" I said wiping tears on my face. I changed into my pjmas and slept with Ondreaz. I mean we closed our eyes and slept, not in the other way😂

I woke up and took my phone. There were some messages from our girls group.
Addison🌷 Good morning bitches
Avani🤡 Good morning
Charli💃🏻 Gm
Kouvr 😻 Gm bitch!
Me Good morning
Addison🌷 Okay girls we will do shopping today because we will throw a party tonight
Avani🤡 Yeah we have to do
Me Yeah we have to look beautiful
Addison🌷We are already beautiful girly
Me Yeahh
Kouvr😻 Lets have some breakfast and go
Me Okay
I quickly got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dried my hair and changed into this:

I did a natural make up and did my hair like this^^Then Ondreaz woke up

Then Ondreaz woke up. "Good morning" he said in his sleepy voice. "Morning" I replied as I was putting on my necklace. I couldnt do this. He was still watching me. "Dre come help me I am struggling" I said as I laughed. He got up quickly and stood beside me and put on my necklace.

His touch on my neck was so sensitive which gave me goosebumbs. "Are you cold or something?" he asked as he looked at goosebumbs on my arms. "No" I replied. He nodded and he moved the other side. I looked at myself in the mirror and thanked him.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a suspicious looking. "I am going to the shopping with the girls" I replied. He nodded. "Guys will be throwing a party tonight" I added thinking that he already knows.

"What? I didnt know thanks for saying" he said. "I didnt know you dont know but you are welcome" I said. He smiled. "Then I will invite Charlotte" he said and looked at me in the mirror.

My smile gone and it was replaced by the anger. Why would he invite her? Oh  I remembered he is taken by her. Ugh I hate her

"That would be cool" I lied and put a fake smile. "Really?" he smiled even bigger. "Yeah" I said. He hugged me. "What was that for?" I asked as I pulled off the hug. "I dont know I love you" he said smiling

Dont say that I feel different Ondre. Okay I should say back. "Love you too. Okay I gotta go see ya" I said and waved at him and he waved at me back.

I went downstairs and saw girls on the couch probably waiting for me. There were few boys and they were Ryland, Nick and Tony. They said goodmorning as they saw me and I said back.

"Girl where have you been?" Addison asked. "I was dealing with Dre" I replied. "Ooo like what type of the deal was it?" Avani asked and all the girls did some stupid voices. "Girls calm down. I mean we were talking. He is gonna invite Charlotte to the party" I said. "Ew" Kouvr said and I laughed. "Okay then we would meet this Charlotte bitch" Charli said. "Oh girl believe me you wouldnt want to" I said and girls left chuckle. We got ready and went to Kouvr's car.

We went to the mall and entered a lot of shops and finally choosed our party dresses(I will show them in the next chapter)

When we finished we made our way to the house. When we arrived we took our shopping bags and they were too much. We knocked the door and Tony opened. I smiled and he smiled back.

When I went inside I was in shock because of the scene. There was a boy who was sitting on the couch talking to Ryland. It was...It was Jason.

A/N Sorry guys it might be a short one but right now it is night in my country so I really want to sleep. It's been tiring day for me. So I hope you enjoyed. If you want you can comment what you want to see in this book. All requests are open. I love you guys dont forget that you are amazing human being and you are loved💛💛