•12• Couldnt find any headline

I woke up and saw that I am still in my party clothes and makeup. I turned around and saw Ondreaz and Charlotte sleeping. I instantly remembered our movie night when I was snuggling into him. It made my eyes water.

I came back to reality and went into the bathroom and took a shower. Changed into sweatpants and hype house hoodie. Charlotte and Ondreaz were still sleeping. I went downstairs and saw Addison and Charli on the couch.

"Where are the other girls?" I asked as I came to sit with them. "Kouvr and Avani went to the groceries to buy some things" Addison replied and I nodded.

"Hey yesterday I didnt saw Charlotte's leaving" Charli said. "It is possible because she is sleeping with Ondreaz right now" I said pointing upstairs. "Ugh she is unstayable" Charli said. "Yeah" Addison said agreeing with Charli.

Then we heard foot steps on the stairs and saw Charlotte's coming to downstairs. "Good morning Charlotte" I said nicely and girls looked at me in shock. "She doesnt like me when I say something nice to her" I whispered quickly. Charlotte rolled her eyes again. Classic bitch Charlotte.

"Are you rolling your eyes to find your brain inside of your head?" I asked and girls laughed and she gasped.

"I have a brain" she said. "I didnt day that you dont chill" I said and smirked at her. She went upstairs again and we heard closing door.

"Oh my god, you snapped her so hard" Charli said laughing. I shared pictures that I took yesterday. (Idk why but I enjoy to add instagram in chapters)
maylea_(swipe)

 (Idk why but I enjoy to add instagram in chapters)maylea_(swipe)

maylea_ Had so much fun but thanks for entertaning me @charlottebby Liked by ondreazlopez, addisonraee, lopez_tony and 300,421 othersCommentsondreazlopez Thanks for being nice to my girlfriend❤️↪️maylea_ I mean who wouldnt she is amazingReplies   ...

Liked by ondreazlopez, addisonraee, lopez_tony and 300,421 others
Comments
ondreazlopez Thanks for being nice to my girlfriend❤️
↪️maylea_ I mean who wouldnt she is amazing
Replies
   ondreazlopez @maylea_ I am glad that I hear it
   addisonraee @maylea_ Girl I am dying🤣🤣
   ondreazlopez @addisonraee Why are you dying? She didnt say funny thing.
  charlidamelio @ondreazlopez Dying from Maylea's sarcasm😂😂

charlottebby I hate you slut
  ↪️maylea_ I love you too
lopez_tony I didnt know you are nice to Charlotte
  ↪️maylea_ I love her
Replies
lopez_tony Wow

rylandstorm I love your sarcasm
↪️maylea_ Me? Sarcasm? Never! 😂
charlidamelio The most beautiful girl of the night was you💛
↪️maylea_ Look who is saying🥺
nickaustin Love ya❤️❤️[liked by maylea_ and 13,400 others]
Load more comments

A/N It is so sunny and hot in Azerbaijan and I hate hot weather and it makes me lazy so I made a short one. I will upload another chaper today no worries.
Love yall stay self, dont listen to other people, do what you wanna do and dont think about others' opinion. Their opinions wont last forever but your choice will be with you forever and thats good thing. Dont forget you are loved💛💛💛