Chapter 1: Working and Relaxing

~Narration~

The Triciak.
A magical relic that could possibly make time traveling possible.

..Well, that's what the rumours says.

Y/N, a legendary relic buyer, was looking for this relic. But, in every single town that someone said that "had a hint" to where this legendary artifact were, he would get scammed.

~Y/N POV~

"..What do you mean it's not here? You said that you would tell me truth about the Triciak!"

I said, surprised, as the fellow fish lady finished her sentence.

"You can't be serious, I gave you 150 gems!!"

  The lady, smirked and said:

"I said the Truth, and truth is that the Triciak is not in the Mermaid Falls."

I can't believe this! I got scammed again..

~Narration~

Y/N said, while being in total shock. He was so desperate to find the Triciak, that he easily would fell for those Scams.

"Wait, boy!"

Said the Fish Lady, with a face of regret:

~Y/N POV~

"What is it? Going to scam me again?

I said, with a grumpy face.

"No! Here's a compensation for what I did to you."

She then gave me a ticket to the Cape Crustacean Carpet Race.

"Well, since you've gave the gems, you can keep it. The ticket price is 150 gems, so you won't go away with empty hands. Also, you look a bit tired."

She was dead right, I'm so tired right now. I was really mad at her, but at least I get to relax a little. I snatched the ticket of her hand, and left without saying anything.
The distance between Cape Crustacean and Mermaid Falls was big, so it was a big walk until I got there. Luckily, the race was going to happen in the next week.

~Narration~

After some hours, Y/N left Mermaid Falls and started to make his way to Cape Crustacean. He'd never been there, so it was an opportunity to find clues about the Triciak and relax a little.

After 6 days of non stop walking, Y/N arrived at Cape Crustacean. The race was tomorrow, so he decided to stay at a hotel.

Then, the big day came. He got to his seat, and started to gaze the colored carpets on the Grid. While going to his seat, he asked a lot of people about the Triciak, but no luck. After some minutes, the pilots went to the grid and started to get ready. Then, He saw someone that he never seen before...

~Y/N POV~

Huh, who is that girl? I never saw her on the other races.. I decided to ask a guy who was sitting next to me who she was:

"Uhm, excuse me sir, do you know who that purple haired girl is? Never saw her before."

"Oh! I don't know too, I think she's a newbie! She looks a lot like the Guardian Genie from Scuttle Town."

"I don't think Guardian Genies can race at carpet racing.."

Then, the race started! Everyone hopped on their carpets and off they go. The race was super exciting, however, the purple haired girl was pushing everyone off of their carpets. Is that even legal?

But then, she disappeared. The race continued but, with no traces of her. I think she was disqualified or something.

After some minutes, a super loud "BAM!" noise was heard by everyone, including me. Everyone started to look at the skies, and after 1 minute, they started to run. When I looked, I saw a big airship falling apart! Also, the purple haired girl and a big dude was inside the Airship, so before it hit the ground, they both jumped out of it.

I couldn't run away, my legs were frozen! But then, the big guy and his soldiers started to float and the purple haired girl started to.. use her hair as a whip to attack them? Funny weapon..

Since I couldn't run, I started cheering her, but after some soldiers charge at her, she fell!

"Oh no, this doesn't look good! C'mon Purple haired girl! Wake up!"

Damn, I need to help her!

Author notes:

Hi everyone, it is I, PalitaMein! Aka, PalitinhoPKP. This is my first character x reader fic, and I put a lot of effort on it! Please enjoy. If you have any questions, comment down below!!! The next chapter will come out when I feel like it.