Chapter 2: My hero..?

Y/N POV:

I'm scared. She doesn't get up! I know she isn't dead, but still, someone needs to defeat this villain!

"Damn.. I can't just stand here! I have to go help her!

I got up. I can't just stand here like an coward and do nothing. I have to help that poor gal! I have a lot of magical relics in my bag, one of them must do something.. right?

I jumped on the grid, where they were both fighting. As soon as I put my foot on the Grid, the bad guy noticed me.

Ammo Baron: "Hey! You!"

I froze. He had a huge army with him, can I really take on him?

Y/N: ". . . y-yes?"

Why did I say this? C'mon Y/N, say something intimidating!

Y/N: "I-i mean.." *clears throat* "I am Y/N! The legendary Relic Buyer! I have an Arsenal of magical relics that will obliterate you! Cease your attack and give up!

Nice! This will probably make him run away. Look! The girl even got up, I think she got intimidated too!

Ammo Baron: "Soldiers, capture him now!"

Y/N: "Say what now..?"

Three armed Soldiers started flying towards me! C'mon, I spent a good five seconds thinking on that threat.. wait, three armed Soldiers started flying towards me..?

Y/N: Oh hell no! Uh.. go Pikeball!

So I threw a Pikeball at one of the soldiers, and it worked! He fell as soon the Pikeball hit him. The other two soldiers looked at me with a shocked face, and started to charge at me again!

Y/N: Hmph! I have one for you guys too!

I threw two Pikeballs at them, one of them hit one of the soldiers, however, the other soldier reflected it! But I'm not dumb or anything!

Y/N: You fool, you activated my trap card! Reflect, activate!

I activated the Reflect relic, and sure it worked! He fell like a potato sack. As soon I defeated the three soldiers, the purple haired girl ran away. C'mon, not even a thank you? I almost died here.. c'mon!

The Big guy got angry. He called his army and all of them started to fly next to him. It was huge! He looked at with an angry face and said:

Ammo Baron: Men! Forget the Genie brat. I've heard about you, you got many relics that would be very helpful for us! I would make a deal with you, but since you attacked one of my soldiers, you have to be killed!

Y/N: WHAT? KILL ME?

All of the soldiers started to charge at me! There was like, 30 of them! The Pikeballs aren't working anymore, am I really going to die?

Y/N: I guess I only have one option left..

I then grabbed a scimitar I've found next to Hypno Baron's castle. The scimitar was almost breaking, however, it was very very sharp. I swinged and slashed the soldiers everytime they charged at me, after some huge waves of them, it finally broke. Sad day for the Scimitar.

However, the last wave was the last soldiers the big guy had. He got really mad!

Ammo Baron: You fool! How dare you attack my whole army! You will suffer the consequences!

He charged at me with blood in the eyes, I threw everything I got on him, with no success. I accepted it that it was my end. He stopped in front of me and said:

Ammo Baron: I will make sure that you will never attack my soldiers again!

But then, a huge elephant suddenly charged at him and hit him! The impact was so big that he flew away. Wait, did I just say that a huge elephant charged at him and made him fly away? WHAT!?

Turns out it was the girl from earlier. How can she transform into animals like that? She looked very tired, she gave me a relieved look:

Shantae: Phew.. Thanks for that! If it wasn't for you, I would probably be captured by him! However, what you did was pretty risky!

Wow, I didn't even noticed how gorgeous she was, Her purple hair and blue eyes are magical. Man, she really does look like with the Half Genie from Scuttle town..

Rottytops and Skye: Shantae!!!

WHAT? SHANTAE? THE HALF GENIE FROM SCUTTLE TOWN?

Wow! This is unexpected! Two girls came running shouting "Shantae", turns out the purple haired girls was indeed the half Genie from Scuttle town!

Rottytops: Shantae! Are you alright?

Shantae: Yeah, I'm just tired, Ammo Baron gave me some work this time.

The first girl, who had a purple falcon on her shoulder, looked at me with a confused face:

Skye: Shantae! Who is this guy?

Shantae: Oh! He helped me defeat Ammo Baron!

The green girl that looked like a zombie, looked at me with a suspicious look and asked:

Rottytops: And who are you?

Y/N: I-I'm Y/N, nice to meet you..

Skye: Shantae, we need to go now! We spent more time that we wanted here..

Shantae: Ok Ok! I'm coming!

Shantae looked at me, with a smile on her face:

Shantae: Thanks for helping me Y/N! I hope we see each other again sometime soon!

Then, all of them flew away from Cape Crustacean on a giant bird.
I'm not gonna lie, I blushed a little. She was so cute!
Focus now Y/N! You already got your relax time, now it's time to continue searching for the Triciak. My next stop is..

Scuttle Town..?

Author notes:

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading it! This one was a bit longer than the last one. Next chapter next week probably!