New House

"Finally, home sweet home."

You might be asking, who am i ? Well my name is Xavier Moerne and i just moved out of my parents house this year. I didn't have much money, so i bought the cheapest house i could find. The house itself was decent, it was not to small nor to big. 

The house agent was a bit shocked when he heard that i wanted to bought this house. The house has been abandoned for a very long time but it was still in decent condition. 

After i unpacked my things, i decided to take a small nap on the couch. As i was about to fall asleep, i heard a whisper. I ignored it because i thought it was only my imagination.

A couple of weeks later, strange things started to happen in my house. Things moving on it's own, strange noises and whispers, aswell as doors opening and closing on it's own. The first time it happened, i just thought that i might have forgotten that i did it. But after some time, i realised that something was wrong.

I got on my laptop and searched for the history of my house. Several old news popped up about the house. 

A Little Boy Found Missing From His Yard

A Couple Gone Missing Without Any Trace

The Diseppearence Of A Family In XXXX Street

Siblings Disappeared While Walking Home From School

A lot of missing person cases popped up. It all happened in the street where i lived but none was related to my house.

I kept looking and then i finally found something. As i read the headline of the news, chills started to go down my spine.

A Serial Killer Cought In XXXX Street Number XX

It was my house. A serial killer lived in my house. I was so shocked. The serial killer was cought 15 years ago. Since then, no one lived in this house. 

I closed my laptop and turned it off. I was very creeped out. I decided it was better to just sleep it off. As i was walking to my room, i heard another whisper. This time the sound was clear and it was coming from the wall next to me.

Help....... Help us...........

The sound was coming from the wall. I was so creeped out that i dashed to my car and drove to the nearest police station. I reported everything. After that 2 officers came to my house to check. But they found nothing.

That night, i couldn't sleep so i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As i was walking to the kitchen i heard the whispers again. But this time i saw something creepier. A hand came from the wall. After that another hand came through the wall aswell. Multiple hands were coming out from the wall.

I was freaked out. I ran to my car and drove to the police station again. I told them what happened but they didn't believe me. After sometime, i manage to convince them to come again to my house in the morning. I stayed at an inn for the night, i couldn't sleep at all.

The next morning, me and 2 officers came again to my house. They found nothing. But i wasn't about to give up. I was sure i saw hands coming out from the walls. So i called a worker to tear down the walls.

Sure enough, we found something. 

Skeletons

Multiple skeletons were found inside the walls. Soon enough my house was covered in police tape. The police moved the skeletons for further investigation.

That night, i slept in an inn. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what happened. I got up and turned on my laptop. While browsing the internet i saw an article.

Warning : A Serial Killer Broke Out Of Jail

The article was posted 1 month ago.

Suddenly, i heard a knock on my door. My eyes went to the clock. It was 2 AM in the morning.

I got up from bed and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole. There was no one there. I went back to my bed and tried to get some sleep.

As i was closing my eyes, i saw a figure standing near my window. It was a man wearing a white mask holding a knife. I couldn't believe my eyes.

He walked closer to my bed. I can't move. I can't scream. I was paralyzed.

The man was now standing beside me.

"I've been watching you....."

He lift up his knife and stabbed me.

When i was about to die, he said something to me.

"Thank you for taking care of my house for me."

The next day..........

-----------------------------------------------------------
MISSING

Name : Xavier Moerne
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Height : 6'1

Last seen at XXXX Inn.
If found, please contact XXX-XXX-XXX.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And once again the house is abandoned.

Waiting for it's next prey

====================================
Look, another chapter :)

I know it's been a long time since i last updated. But i don't really have any idea on what to write next. Hopefully i will update again soon. Bye~~

"Be warned. They are watching you."