"Chapter 10."

On my way to practice I was just getting more and more depressed about hell I don't even know what it was about.

"Hey Coach." I said dryly since we made eye contact.

I personally don't like her. She's a REAL BITCH at times, but I can understand that if you talk so much shit and can't bag it up making yourself look like an ass.

"Hey, Uhhh Haughton. Why you been missing the last few practices we been having." She said looking down at her clipboard.

"Here we go." I thought.

"I had the stomach virus and my period. I was shitting all day long and blood was everywhere. It was just--IT WAS JUST A BLOODY MASSACRED!" I said lying through my teeth but trying to make it believable.

"Ummhmm. Well go in the locker room and put on your jersey and come back out and run 3 miles around the track under 25 minutes then come in and give me 9 more laps under 18 minutes with 4 1/2 25 sec sprints." She said looking everywhere else but me in the eye. I think I intimidate her that's why she constantly mess with me.

"Kay." I said rolling my eyes at her stripping out of my jogging pants and stretching watching the other girls do ass kicks.

I went outside and put my headphones in getting ready to run this long ass track.

"UHHHHHHHH." I breath out cause I really don't want to be here.

"I'm honestly tired of basketball. I love it, but I don't think I love it enough to play it anymore. Maybe it's not for me. Wait no it is for me, my time is NOW! ...BULLSHIT!...I don't have time for these people and they shitty stank ass attitudes! Especially the coach,...ALWAYS THROWING SHADE, what for?!!! Always whispering and shit then get quite when I come in the room. Like bitches I intimidate yall that much? Damn, I didn't know I had that kind of power!!!!" I thought while running my eight lap annoyed that we had to start from 0 & not 1. BITCHES!

"I finished up my all my laps just a little bit behind time, but who cares? I surely don't at this point this been building up for awhile now."

"HAUGHTON, GET IN THERE AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING!!! IM TRYING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE BUT YOU BULLSHITTING ME NOW! HOW YOU GONE PLAY POINT GUARD AND CANT KEEP YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THE GAME?" She yelled across the court causing everyone to look at me.

"THIS BITCH!" I thought whipping the sweat off my face running my fingers through my now sweated out hair.

"I DO GOT MY HEAD IN THE GAME, COACH!" I said bending down to catch my breath rolling my eyes in the process. Its going to be one of these days I see.

"WELL APPARENTLY YOU DONT CAUSE YOU AINT DOING SHIT!" She spat back.

"1....2....3..." I said counting trying to calm down for I light into her ass. I respect my elders to a certain extent, but I'll light into a bitch's ass in a second.

"YES I DO, SEE... Pass me the ball Bre!" I said about to prove her wrong.

Bre passed me the ball and I shot it from way behind the three point line.

"SWISH!" Was all you heard.

"Nothing but net!" I said smiling at the beautiful shot I just made.

"WELL ACT LIKE IT!" She said sitting down on the edge of the bleachers. I think she on her period.

"DAMMIT, HAUGHTON!"

"WHAT NOW?" I whined.

"YELL, PICK LEFT AND SWITCH WITH THE CENTER, DONT ACT DUMBFOUNDED AND JUST STAND THERE WHEN THE BALL IS NOT WITH YOUR MAN ANYMORE!"