"Chapter 13."

-Picture Of Eliza In The Media.

"Hello ma'am. How may I help you?" The lady at the computer asked.

"Yes, I would like to purchase another phone someone has stolen mines and I would like to cut that line off."

"Alright. Please have a seat and wait for Malik Washington to help you."

"Alright, thank you." I said taking my seat.

For some odd reason that name sound oddly familiar. Where have I heard that name before? And by this being a small town everybody knows everybody damn near just about. Malik Washington? Malik Washington? My spirit is troubled----

"Hello, ma'am. How may I help you today?" He said looking down straightening his area as my eyes widen.

"What the hell you doing here?" I asked confused catching his attention off guard.

"TRESPASSER!" I yelled causing majority of the people in there to turn and look at us.

"Girl shut up! I work here. Now how may I help you?" He spoke through gritted teeth flashing a fake smile cause his co-workers were looking.

"I don't like your attitude. CAN I GET SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE?" I yelled throughout the place of business again.

"I refuse to fool with Malik today. If I don't know anything else about Malik I know for sure he has a quick temper and I don't have time for it. Then again,.... I feel like fucking with somebody today and he's the perfect victim! Hell, if I don't get him fired by the time I walk out of here, his dumbass sholnoff gone get himself fired! Hmmp, TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!" I thought smiling like The Grinch himself.

"Yes. What seems to be the problem here?" Someone who looks like the manager came running out saying.

"YES, MALIK OVER HERE DONT WANT TO GIVE ME A PHONE CAUSE HE SAID HE DONT HAVE TIME FOR BE TO BE CALLING HIM ABOUT NO GOD DAMN CHILD SUPPORT. WELL IF HE WAS TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF ALL 32 OF HIS KIDS WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION! ---"

"No sir, it wasn't even li---" Malik tried to plead his case but was instantly cut off.

"NO, HE DIDNT!" One female said angry like she was sleeping with him. Hell, she bout was.

"YES HE DID GIRL! HMMP, CAN LAY DOWN AND DO GROWN MAN THINGS BUT CANT BE A FATHER TO LIL SHANIQUE, SHAVON, DETOXIC, ARMFART, SHITFACE, ASSCRACK-----SHALL I GO ON! FUCK NO I SHOULDNT YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR DAMN KIDS NAMES, YOU BARBARIAN BITCH! FUCK OUTTA HERE!" I said now having fake tears roll out my eyes slapping him a good couple of times. Damn, it felt good.

"How-www cccoulld you dooo this to-o me? I loved you and this is how you repay me, to take care of your own flesh in blood! A VIBRATOR CANT CREATE KIDS MALIK!!!" I screamed acting hysterical now as the manager came and hugged me.

"Sir, you can't believe her. She does nothing but lie!!!" He pleaded trying to get the attention off of him. Let's just say... EPIC FAIL!

"SO, IM A LIAR NOW MALIK? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU! NO WAIT YOU CANT CAUSE MY FINGERS ARE TWICE AS LONG THAN YOUR DICK WILL EVER BE AND I HAVE SMALL HANDS MALIK!!!!" I cried out flashing my hands up in the air.

His mouth fell open as did everyone else's. His nose started to flare and his eyes were filled with rage. "Ha, my work here is done!" I thought smiling to myself, but quickly turning back to the hurt person I was pretending to be.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. Right this way. I'll give you all the assistance you need." The manager said.

Malik's face was fuming. I just laughed to myself I didn't get to do the grand finale, but imma save that for another time. Everyone's faces were applaud to what all they heard. I even heard a few gasps. "DAMN, I SHOULD BE AN ACTRESS!"