PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ:

So first off can I just say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK however , that is not the focal point of this authors note.

As many of you will know, we are currently amidst a revolution where people are all protesting against the vile murder of George Floyd and, for all black lives that have been affected by racism.

I haven't spoke about it on Wattpad but that DOES NOT mean I am disregarding it. Skin colour should never determine the quality of treatment towards people and the fact, that even now, a society which has moved forward from the prejudices, discriminations of its past is STILL doing this, is disgusting.

I am not black, but I mourn with you.
I am not black, but I stand with you.
I am not black, but I will raise my voice for you.
I am not black, but I will fight for you.

Racism is not okay, police brutality is not okay.

Please, do all you can to help raise awareness even if just via social media. You have voices, please use them for the greater good.

The outbreak of violence, riots and protests going around the world is what happens when you leave a wound untreated, is what happens when you dismiss it. This is what happens when the issue is not dealt with but instead, ignored.

BLACK LIVES MATTER. WE ARE TODAYS TOMORROW, WE ARE THE FUTURE SO LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE, MAKE IT ONE WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS, NOT ONE WITH RACISM AND HATRED.

Please go over to my Twitter @heswtcrtr (or just Twitter in general) to see ways that you can help.

Please, please, please don't ignore this. Understand their pain, understand their anger. This has gone on for too long, people have suffered for too long so I beg you, if there is anything you can do, do it.

And remember, always find love, empathy and kindness in your heart to give to the world, to give to others.

And, a side note: if you do go to a protest and see ANY celebrities, don't pester them, don't try and get a picture with them. It is a protest, not a meet and greet. Of course it's warming to see the people we admire and look up to doing they're bit, but they're there for one sole reason: justice.

So please, don't.

Kindest regards, milkshakenfries