8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shout out to @sara456788 for commenting on 'Project Pride Rise' on this book. For other people, you still can comment and get a shout out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip*

I looked around the crowded airport in New York City. I have five boxes full of stuff for my room, a suitcase full of clothes, and my backpack. I smiled and walked out of the airport, pushing a cart that the boxes are one because there is no way in hell that I'm going to be able to carry all this stuff. 

A guest of wind blew my hair as I got outside. One of my marks started to slowly burn as I got close to the curve. I accepted that mate as I signaled a taxi. The driver pulled over and got out. "Here let me help you with those," he said. I smiled and brought them close so he can put them in the trunk. 

He pushed the cart back inside for be before walking back outside. He opened the door for me to climb in. "Thank you," I said as I took off my backpack. I climbed in and put it next to me. That's when I saw a man in a red and black suit in the passenger seat. 

The driver climbed back in and drove off. "Where to miss?" he asked. I pulled out my phone and told him the address. I put the phone away and looked outside at the city. "So, are you visiting?" The driver asked. "No, I'm going to a college that is here in the city and I'm moving into a house that isn't too far away," I said. 

"That's amazing. I'm Dopdiner by the way." the driver said. "Skylar," I said. "I'm Wade Wilson, but most people know me as Deadpool." The guy in the passenger seat said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you both," I said. 

"You too," Dopdiner said. "Here you are miss," he said after a while. He pulled into a driveway and parked the car. I pulled out my wallet. "Don't worry. I'll pay for you." Wade said. "Thanks," I said as I climbed out of the taxi. I grabbed my backpack as Dopdiner climbed out. 

I put my backpack on my back as the door to the house opened. "You must be Skylar Jones. I'm your roommate Jackie. Let me people you with your things." she said as she walked over to me. I smiled and grabbed my suitcase and a box from the back. A guy walked out of the house and over to us. "I'm Ross. Jackie's gay friend," he said. I smiled at him. 

He grabbed two boxes and the one I was holding while Jackie grabbed the other two. I smiled and followed them inside the house. I waved goodbye to Dopdiner and Wade before I walked into the house. I closed the door and followed them up the stairs to the top floor. 

"All the girls have their room on the top floor and the guys have their rooms on the second floor," Jackie said making me nod. I followed her into our room. One side has stuff up already and the other side doesn't. So I'm guessing that the empty side is mine. Jackie and Ross put my boxes on the bed. Ross then walked out of the room. 

I smiled and started to unpack my stuff. After an hour I was able to finish my side of the room. "So, Skylar. Can I call you Sky?" Jackie asked. "Sure," I said. "Have you ever done cosplay before?" she asked. "No, I haven't," I said. "Well, you should. I can see you having a lot of fun. There also is a class that you can take at the school that you are going to. I also go to the same school as you and I'm in that class. You should join. If you like." Jackie said as I looked at my side. 

"I think, I might as well try

"I think, I might as well try. I have seen people doing cosplay. It does look fun." I said making Jackie smile. "Great, I can help you too," she said. "Also, I like your side of the room." She added as she sat down on her bed. I smiled and sat down on my bed. 

"So, when do you start your classes?" Jackie asked. "I start them in a week," I said. She nodded. The two of us then got to talking. Bonding over random things like art, music, movies, and more. 

The two of us became fast friends.