the stories in my head

dear listener, 

dear listener, 

over the past years, I have realized some very important truths that I would like to share with you.

firstly, life is beautiful. yes, life is full of pain, heartbreak, and loss, but it is still beautiful. just because the edges of a sunrise are tinged with pain doesn't mean that the colors are beautiful. 

secondly, just because something ends doesn't mean that it wasn't special. I was in two relationships in the past years. one lasted for five years, one lasted 6 months. both ended. both were incredibly special. and I wouldn't change anything about them for the world, except for my own mistakes.

thirdly, letting go isn't the same thing as forgetting. it took two whole years for me to realize that very simple fact. in order to move on with your life after loss, you need to let go. but that doesn't mean shoving away all thoughts of them. in means embracing the fact that they are gone and there is nothing you can do about it. it means remembering them every day, but not letting it control your life. it means letting their memory fuel who you become as a person.

i hope this album is a blessing to you. may it comfort you in times of love, loss, and pain.

sincerely, noah parker

TRACK LIST

1. meet me in the hallway

2. two ghosts

3. all i want

4. the love you left behind

5.from where you are

6. two of us

7. thru these tears

8. let it go

9. i hope you love somebody

10. ever since new york

11. i guess i just feel like

12. god i hope this year is better than the last

13. noah

14. fine line