Prologue

Y/n POV

Y/n sits up on his bed rubbing his eyes,looking at a passed out Kuroka. He lean forward kissing her forehead. He gets up and walks to and enter the shower, as the warm water is now hitting and sliding down on his body. Y/n keeps thinking 'it should've been me, it should've been me, it should've been me'. He repeats those same words in his head over and over, he looks at the wall with his e/c colored eyes with a tint of purple as he clenched his fist pulling it back he threw a punch but stopped. "hey babe you know your going to be late for the peace treaty" he heard a voice being Kuroka's. He turn off the water and got out getting dressed.

Time skip

"it seems we are at a stalemate this is getting rather old and not benefiting the world any favors, I assume we're all in an agreement on that" Azazel said to the other two representatives of this peace treaty.

The door open and the Representative of humans and Earth walked in wearing a f/c jacket with s/f/c pants with black shoes and having damp h/c hair with high lights of purple.

"excuse me for being late I lost track of time" Y/n said with a smile.

"what's your opinion on all factions having peace with each other" Azazel said to Y/n as he walks up to Azazel.

"I agree on this everyone should have peace, no more wars, no more secrets and especially no more experiments on humans...Azazel I need my belongings back"

Y/n said to Azazel as he told him, Azazel sighed as he shook his head in disagreement.

"Y/n the Battle Royale is over, you've won that battle"

Azazel said to Y/n as he put his hand on his shoulder showing him comfort as well to let go off the past.

Everyone froze as they all look to see their guards disappearing, teleportation magic, then the the Representatives all come to a conclusion that it was Gasper's sacred gear.

"I'll get rias bishop out and into safety"

Y/n said as he vanished and appeared in a hallway walking around opening a door. Y/n sees magicians as he walked towards the rook and bishop of rias as he teleports them to the fight, he then appeared in the room again.

"well let's get this show one the ladies" he said as fallen angel wings appeared behind him.

Time skip

Y/n stared at the two dragons, thinking to himself "he is winning to keep his master's chest from getting smaller. He looks at Azazel and walks up to him.

"the belt Azazel, let me end this" he said as he shook his head no to Y/n.

Y/n gritted his teeth and ran towards the two dragon emperors as he stand in the battlefield of the dragons.
Azazel was shocked by Y/n doing this, he had Sure choice but to give Y/n the buckle

he looked back at Y/n and threw him the buckle as Y/n caught it pulling out a slot from the buckle and putting a card in it closing the slot back into the buckle, he put the buckle on his waist as cards came out front he side and went to the other side of the buckle forming a belt then he did something that made the faction leader's shit them self's.

Y/n was know The most feared person on earth also know as Kamen Rider Leangle.