A Joker Returned!

Y/n POV

Y/n was driving around Kouh, he stops looking around the town seeing a familiar face. He gets off his motorcycle following the person in to a fast food joint.

Y/n walks up to the cashier and asked for a jumbo burger with curly fries. The cashier put his money in the machine as she gave him the receipt.

He smiles at her as he takes his seat to a table giving him view of the mysterious person across the restaurant.

"Here's your order handsome~" Y/n looks at a female waitress, she winks at him while turning around walking away.

"Well at least she's trying to make a move" he said while taking a bite out of his burger, looking at the person.

Y/n's right hand slowly goes to his buckle, but he was cut off by his phone ringing. He sighed and grabbed the phone flipping it open clicked the button,putting the phone next to his ear.

"Hello, who do I have the honor of speaking to?"

Y/n said as he waited for a reply, keeping his eye on the strange man across from him.

"This is Sirzechs Lucifer, I would like to meet you in person to discuss some information that will indulge your interest"

Y/n think about as he is curious to why the Devil King wants him for. He sighed rolling his eyes, looking towards the man seeing him..gone.

"I'll be there your majesty, where are we meeting?"

He said as he flips his change card around his hand going over and under his fingers, jerked his hand up catching his card with his index finger and thumb.

"The house of Gremory will suffice"

Y/n quickly replied to his location as he grabs his burger, walking out of the door. Mounting his bike as he finished his burger.

"I'll be there"

He hanged up as he pocketed his phone, taking his keys out as it spins around his finger catching it. Inserting his key in the slot starting the motorcycle.

Revving up his bike, he pulled the handles on his motorcycle making it do a wheelie.

He then speeds down the street as he pulled a special card out and insert it into his buckle opening it as it shot out a transparent holographic card with a teleportation magic circle in the center.

He drives through it as he quickly stops his motorcycle as it keeps going forward, he roughly turns making it slide a bit it. The motorcycle stops and Y/n gets off of his vehicle.

"Well that one teleportation card burnt out"

He said opening the slot taking out the card as it looked burned and smoke arising from the card, he shrugs his shoulders tossing the card to the floor as it stabs in the ground.

He walks up to the front door as he knocks on the door, he pulls his hand back waiting for the door to be answered.

Y/n grabs his buckle and inserts his card attaching to his waist as the door opens seeing Grayfia the wife of Sirzechs Lucifer.

Y/n: Ms. Lucifer

Y/n bows as he enters the Gremory household. He finds Sirzechs seated on a couch with cups filled with tea.

Sirzechs: Leangle, how are you doing today?

Y/n: I'm doing fine but all in seriousness, what did you call me here Lucifer.

Sirzechs: very well... some devils scouting the surrounding area of Kouh, I'm informing you that my scouters sensed the holy energy of Blade.

Y/n looks at Sirzechs as his e/c eyes glowed a dark purple, as he rest his hands on the coffee table.

Y/n: Sirzechs...if you are giving me false information then I'll make sure to find a way to turn a devil into a undead...then have you become my obedient slave...sorry the influence of spirit in the buckle is kinda...bothersome to fight, thanks for this info Mighty Lucifer, I believe I've seen a Joker.

Sirzechs spits out his tea and looks at Y/n.

Sirzechs: please tell me your joking

Y/n: afraid not Lucifer

Sirzechs: 🙃

Y/n: I'm going to go before you start crapping your royal pants, have a nice day Mr. Lucifer