{Chapter 4} The only way...

"Fuck, this is too... TOO EVERYTHING! I feel embarassed, real fucking horny, ashamed, sad, happy, I don't fucking know!! My heart's racing!"
Her voice cracked mid-sentence.
Sam freaked out completely.

"P-please calm down!", Josie tried to soothe her.
"This bathroom is too tiny for you to freak out like that! You're scaring me...", then she added whispering almost inaudibly:

"...and turn me on if you're like that..."

"Okay, okay.",the wrought up girl recognized. She took a deep breath, tried to compose herself and continued: "Sorry I'm scaring you. I didn't mean to...Wait, what did you say afterwards?Didn't quite catch that. Y-you were.. whispering..."

She heard me!
Oh no.
No turning back now,huh?

"y-Ou turn me on when you are so dominant, okay?!",the small ginger blurted out her face almost as red as her dress and her voice audibly shaking.
"You can't expect me to stand here with such an attractive, handsome half naked woman in such a close space and not react in some way!"

"I have feelings too...", she muttered while turning her back to the stud of a woman leaning against the opposite wall.
Josie just couldn't look at her. She was simply too embarassed and overcome with this unknown feeling of want.

It scared her, this strong pull she had towards the middle-eastern girl. What would happen if she gave in? What if she lost control? This prospect made her want to run away... But at the same time... it was tempting.

"Oh-, okay."
Sam absolutely did not know how to respond to this.

"H-hey, there's no need to be embarassed, Josie.",she went on."I think you're v-very attractive too..."

Sam turned her back around gently and left her big hands on Josie's shoulders while trying to make things clear:
"Listen, we need some kind of solution for this. If you wanna help me, that's fine, but if not please let me handle this alone..."

"I'll help you!",the flustered red head declared.
"And n-not only because I owe it to you, but...but also because I wanna, okay?!"

She closed her eyes and mustered up the courage to ask:
"S-so Tell me, what do you need me to do?"

"It's fine, I want you, too.",the dark blonde confessed smiling caringly.
Then she turned serious.

"W-what would you be r-ready to do?",she wanted to know, her manner artificially secure and brittle. She had the deep desire to make the other feel save.

"E-everything that helps....guide me please.", Josephine answered her facial expression shifting. She tried to push her shyness aside to give into her desires.

"Teach me Sam, how do I make you feel good?", she plead her hazel eyes full of curiosity and anticipation.

Sam was taken by surprise by Josie's sudden directness. For a second she was speechless.

'It's really happening, huh?', the mixed girl's thoughts sounded in her head.

"Y-you have never had s-sex before, have you?", she noted breaking the small moment of silence between them.

Josie scratched the back of her head and laughed awkwardly stuttering:
" N-no. It's obvious, huh?"

"No, well, I mean yes"
Sam joined in to the nervous laughter so the girl did not feel too bad about herself.
The emotions in that small bathroom were all over the place.
Like its own chaos galaxy of feelings and pheromones. It was like the world outside of the room dissolved.
It was unimportant now.