{Chapter 3} Let me take responsebility!

Josie was really worried and was feeling extremely guilty.
She dreaded finding out what she had done to the charming brunette.
It had been obvious that Sam was lying, but still, she didn't notice her ever growing bulge.
Josephine was far too lost in her spiralling thoughts of panic.

"Oh no...what did I do..?!", the distressed girl thought out loud and ruffled her shoulder-length hair. She felt like she was at the brink of losing her mind.

'I can't take it anymore, I have to do something. At least attempt helping!'

Ultimately Josie followed Sam to the bathroom and knocked on the locked door.

"H-hey Sam?", she gulped.
"I- I think I need to tell you something. Please don't be mad at me..."

How am I going to tell her this...?

"T-The f-fuck did you put in my drink!?" A labored voice sounded from inside. It was muffled by the door, but the desperation in her tone could clearly be made out.

"I- I did mix something into your drink...", the girl sobbed.
"L-let's just say the drink isn't normally blue..", Josie confessed meekly.
She leant her forehead against the cool white-painted wooden door.

"It was supposed to be a harmless experiment! A joke. It was the dare...", Josephine tried to explain herself tears starting to well up in her eyes.

She would not even forgive herself, she thought.

"How fucking much did you pour in there!?", Sam pressed out gritting her teeth trying to withstand the growing heat in her lower body.

"I didn't expect a girl to react like that!
Oh!I was so dumb! I-I accidentally poured in about seven...my hands were so shaky..", Josie started snivelling.

"Please don't be mad at me! I'll make it up to you! Somehow! I promise!"

She is going to hate me!
I totally blew it!
And there I was hoping we maybe could be more someday...
She won't want to have anything to do with me anymoreI really hate myself right now!

"I-it's fine I guess, don't worry.
Fuck, it just won't go down! I-I'm sweating."

What?! Really?
I am so relieved!
But...what...?!

"G-go down?! What do you mean? Do you want me to call an ambulance?", Josie sputtered still trying to figure out the situation.

"NO!" Sam interjected absolutely horrified. That came out a little louder than intended. She took a moment to compose herself and then corrected:
"I mean, no, t-thanks. C-can do this myself."

"P-please, let me in! Let me help you, please! I can't let you be alone in there!", the redhead pleaded outside the door.

"I can't let you in, you'll se my...", began the girl on the other side, hut then she sighed and gave in begrudgingly.

"Alright, d-don't be scared please.."

She opened the door just far enough so Josephine could enter. The slim girl slipped in carefully while at the same time trying to calm the other down.

"It can't be that bad, can it? My mother is a nurse so-"

Josie turned around to face Sam, first sees her bright red face...then her erect cock.

"I-it won't go down..", the troubled girl pointed out shakily.

Josie's eyes were wide open and so was her mouth.