Springels

Connies P.O.V 

We were just waiting  for Lobov to board the blimp when Sasha yelled over the loud cheering coming from our comrades  " Guys I heard something!". "Everyone be quiet!" I heard Jean yell.

Then there were two kids it all happend so fast. All of a sudden there was a BANG then I looked at Jeans face and for a second I thought he had gotten shot but I then realized he was looking behind me. The only person that I know he would make that face at was the one and only Sasha.

I slowly turned my head to only see Sasha with a look of shock. I knew that she had been shot judging by the bright red blood coming out her shoulder she then fell to the floor. I saw Jean try to shoot the little girl that shot Sasha but a little boy pushed her out of the way. After he manged to capture them he went to look at Sasha and he just turned around not taking a second glance.

TIME SKIP

3rd P.O.V.

After Sasha had been shot they took her lifeless body to the infirmy were Connie was there with her." y'know Sasha"he began" that we were like really stupid to fight like that in front the instructor." he laughed a little." I just really loved you Sasha  why did you have to die!"

Then Connie woke up from his dream with tears in his eyes" he looked around to see Annie looking at him with annoyed eyes"What did you have a bad dream or something?." she asked in a cold but a little concerned voice."Leonhardt shut up and go to sleep!" he heard Magth (RIP) say. Annie just ignored him" Connie go to sleep with your girlfriend we have a big day tomorrow." "Girlfriend?" "Geez Reiner was right you are still pretty stupid." she then looked away not wanting to make a argument . Connie Then looked next to him to see Sasha sleeping besides him. 

The next morning Connie and Sasha woke up to a flash in their faces and voices around them" Armin what the hell!" they could hear Annie whisper yell. "Its not my fault I don't use Marley technology all the time tell her Mikasa" they could hear Armin say back."What the hell are you guys doing" Connie asked and saw a camera in Armin's hand and a piece of paper in Annie's hand."did you guys take a picture of us sleeping?!?"Sasha yelled "It was Armin's Idea" Annie said pointing at Armin "WAS NOT!! IT WAS YOURS!!! TELL HER JEAN!!" Jean just looked at them and said" Wow Armin trying to blame it on Annie I can't believe you"He said With a snicker and just walked away to go yell at Reiner to wake up. Connie looked at Sasha and said"I love you." Sasha replied by giving him a kiss he was going to deepen the kiss when there was another flash they both looked to see this time Annie had the Camera in her hands they both looked at her disturbed she then gave the camera to Gabi who was right beside her "Gabi did it" she then ran to the wagon to go help with the supplies" I didn't do anything" said In defense . Sasha and Connie got up hand in hand to pack up the stuff.

Short story

On the way there they were holding hand and were about to fall asleep(Just like the readers) when there was another flash"Really Pieck!!"

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 🄸 🄺🄽🄾🅆 🄸🅃 🅂🅄🄲🄺🄴🄳 🄱🅄🅃 🄸 🅃🅁🄸🄴🄳