1 ~ Celebrate Good Times

"You know what?" Sara said when they got back on the Waverider, "We just defeated gods. We should celebrate." 

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Zari, decorations. John, drinks. And Charlie, you get the music." Sari said with a smile on her face. Shortly after rock music was playing, drinks were in hand and the Waverider was as decorated as a Christmas tree. Constantine slowly made his way to Zari who was talking to Behrad.

Behrad noticed Constantine coming over and said, "I think that's my cue to leave." Zari followed Behrad's eyes to meet John's. "Well hello there," Zari said with a smirk. Constantine smiled back at her and gave her a quick kiss. Zari then pulled Constantine in for another kiss which turned into a makeout session. "Jeez. Get a room you two," Behrad said, a slight smile on his face. "Gladly," Constantine said with a grin. He slung his arm around Zari's shoulder and began walking through the halls and into the nearest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the party ended, everyone was tired and decided to go to bed. Zari and Constantine were still gone and the only one up now was Charlie. She sat there and thought about her sisters. About The Smell. About everything that had happened. She didn't know if she made the right choice or not. Should she have sided with the Legends against her sisters? Should she have stayed with The Smell rather than the Legends? She didn't know and the more she thought about it the more tired she got and she decided to go to bed. However, when she got there it was a bit occupied...

"Hey, John-o," she said to the unexpected guests, "Z." Zari's face flushed as she looked at Charlie while Constantine still had a satisfied look on his face. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you..." Charlie searched for a word, "...relieved yourselves. But can you leave? I'm tired." "We were just on our way out," Zari quickly said, her face wearing the same blush. Charlie left the room as she waited for them to change. A few minutes later Zari came out clothes on, blush off. Charlie gave her a teasing smile. "Sorry," Zari muttered. "No need to be sorry," Charlie said slyly, "You got to have some fun." Then the blush was on.