Chapter 4

Hi guys here is chapter four hope you all like it please vote and comment :)

Grace woke up to the sound of sobbing,she looked around and saw Alyssa and Lexi still fast asleep on the blow up mattress. Grace's bare feet, tiptoeing down the hallway, following the noise. It gets louder and louder as she nears the living room.

She takes in the whole room and then she spots the source of the sobbing ...... It's Jaxon.

Grace ran over to Jaxon and truly saw what she was facing. Jaxon, in the fetal position, his face streaked from tears and full of pain. His face was in his hands as he continues to sob. Grace put her arms around him while thinking to herself "what's wrong with him and why is he hiding?

She began to rub Jaxon's back, he finally began to calm down though his body still shook from the aftermath of the crying. Once Jaxon had finally calmed down, Grace took him into her lap and hugged him to her as if he was only 5 years old.

"Jaxon?" Grace asked calmly "what happened?". "I don't know Grace" he replied. "I don't know, I don't know what happened to me the other day, I can't remember and I'm...I'm scared." Jaxon stuttered.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay Jaxon, everything will be ok." "Grace, I ughhh it hurts." Jaxon reached up and grabbed his head in pain while tears began to stream down his already tear streaked face.

Grace was pained seeing her brother like this and she couldn't do anything about it, just hold him. Jaxon jumped each time a sharp burst of pain reverberated through his body.

His sobs began to quieten and soon he was nearly unconscious. The only thing giving Grace the indication that he was awake was his labored breathing.

Grace picked him up and carried him to his bed. She placed him carefully underneath the covers with his limp body laying on hers while she held him just like when they were kids and Jaxon had a nightmare.

As his head was in her lap and he was fully unconscious she whispered to herself " what the hell happened to you Jaxon and why is this torturing you so much."