Meeting Them More |5|

The Next Day. ^Jacy
11:00am
Kimani POV

"I'm leaving out to work, I'll be back at 1 today" Shia said putting on his work clothes.

I nodded my head as I laid in bed thinking about last night. He shut the door kind of loudly and it made me jump.

Last night wasn't bad as you would think, he still beat me but not like the night when I went to the pool party but he did a lot yelling in my ear and I thought I was going to lose my hearing.

My phone buzzed off and it was a text from Jacy.

Jacy: Hey 😁, hell you doing?

Me: Nothing, laying in bed hbu?

Jacy: On the game with my son, my cousin told me she saw you yesterday morning getting pepto bismol. You okay? You still throwing up?

Me: oh.. yea I'm fine now the medicine helped a lot

Jacy: That's good, you busy today?

Me: No why you have plans for me? 😊

Jacy: 😂 sumn like that, my cousin and sister wanted to get to know you more since they don't really have any friends but each other and they thought you was cool.

Me: Oh frl? I would love that. They want me to meet them some where?

Jacy: Nah they can go to your crib if that's okay with you

Me: Yea it's fine here, send them my address

Jacy: Ight

I sent him my address for him to send to them and I put my phone down and got out of bed. I hopped in the shower real quick and threw on some shorts and a shirt and I just left my natural hair out cause I was tired of the wigs.

I never had friends growing up so this was very new to me and I was glad that it was them cause they seemed cool at the party. I went in the kitchen to maybe cook something up which was some cookies that was in the freezer.

25 minutes later..

There was a knock at the door as I was taking the cookies out of the oven and placed them on the counter.

I went to the door and opened it and they was there with a smile on they face with bags in there hands.

"Hey mani" Masami said as I let them in.

"Hey y'all, I made some cookies for y'all in case y'all wanted a snack" I smiled closing the door behind them.

"Girl we ain't special, you didn't need to do this for us" Londyn smiled.

"Londyn shut up, I was very hungry thank you Kimani" Masami smiled.

"Your both welcome" I said.

"Here we got these for you, little greetings gift from us" Londyn went on as they both have me the bag they was holding.

I smiled. "Thank you I appreciate it" I said putting them on the couch while they was in the kitchen.

"So where y'all from?" I asked looking at them.

"Beverly Hills"

"Brooklyn New York"

They both said. "I had a feeling you weren't from here cause I heard that New York accent a couple times" I said.

"Yep that's my city, where you from?" She asked.

"Here in Compton" I replied.

"Ohh okay so you a California baby" Sami said eating a cookie.