Transgender part 3

warnings of the chapter:
Abuse from a few characters(mostly vaggie)
Transphobic/Homophobic slurs, quite a few of them. (they will be censored but a warning nonetheless)
Transphobia/Homophobia
Being forced to act the gender you are not(I.e being forced to act female when your male etc)
ton.of.swearing
suicidal thoughts and actions
mentions of drugs,alcohol,cigarettes,etc
dysphoria

Key(who calls him what etc)
Charlie, Niffty, Husk: call him Angel and try their best to remember it's he/him
Alastor: caught on really quick with the name and pronouns but sometimes messes up then immediately apologizes and freaks out a bit, this only happened twice since Angel came out to him. He still feels bad for misgendering Angel.
Cherri: calls him Angie with permission as for them Angel sees it more as a nickname verses his 'female' name. She uses he/him all the time as other then Molly she was the first one he came out to so she has had more time to get used to it and learn so she doesn't mess up
Molly: Sees Angel as the brother he is and has been calling him,' him' since they were alive. She and her mother were the only people to know Angel was trans when he was alive and therefore called him what he wanted to be called since he was about 11,12 ish when he had the guts to come out. They always knew or had a feeling though.
Vaggie/Valentino/His father: call him 'Angie' refuse to use the right pronouns, only see him as a girl, are quite Transphobic. They are the worse with him.
Arakniss: He is trying to come around to being a better brother so he is working on it, half the time he gets it right without having to be reminded the other half he forgets but apologizes when he remembers/is corrected. He really is trying.
Others: they try their best to remember if they know at all, if not they normally get the hint after people say 'he/him' and 'Angel' enough and continue saying as such.
A/n 352 words
________________________
The next morning, time 6. A.m
Angel's POV

I wake up in my old room, Nuggets still gone. Everything was bleak and dark. Not even just because it was dark, it was just the way I felt in general right now. Slowly I rise from the bed careful not to wake the deer next to me who was asleep. I can't keep this up. I can't live in fear of who I am. Fear everything I care about will be taken from me.

I don't want to be scared anymore. I don't care what comes next after Hell but ill find out soon. I can't stay here anymore. Not even the hotel, but hell in general. Vaggie must have left a holy weapon here, she knows it's the only way to die here and she wants me dead so bad. I'll go look around.

Walking silently to her old room, I open the door quietly, and sitting there on the desk by the bed was a knife. A white knife that sparkled in the dim red light. A holy knife. I go over hesitantly and pick it up, burning starts on my hands when I do but I ignore it. I take it with me.and head back to the room.

As soon as I go in I get ready for 'work' a red short dress is what I put on, I scoff at the fabric but wear it anyways, red gloves and thigh-highs to match. I put in a fur-like coat and hide the knife inside it before leaving a note to let him know where I was. At the bottom, I write

'Love you always and ill miss you. Goodbye and See you soon. ~Angel Dust'

That should work as a goodbye for now. I quickly leave going to the studios. As I walk to the studios im met with cat-calls, people reaching for me, being called out, and called my dead name. I ignore it or pull my mask on and act all flirty.

'just last a bit longer, just a bit longer. you won't be here much longer.' I think continuing my way to the studio.

soon enough I make it to the studio, the moment I step through the door Val grabs my waist pulling me close