WHAT!

Harry James Potter was sitting in his office working on paperwork, like every other day as head of the Auror department since they captured the rest of the death eaters. There is a knock on the door, Harry shouts "Come In". Hermione Weasley walks in with a partially worried expression on her face. Harry, of course, spots this and starts off with " Hermione what's wrong?". "oh Harry, you know me too well but there are a group of about six people who need interrogating with veriturserum."" Okay, but why?" "Harry, it's because these people seem to have returned from the dead." Ok, I'll meet you down in courtroom five with six other Aurors so I can control the results." "Okay see you in about five minutes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Down in courtroom five

Harry walks in and assigns each of the other aurors a room where a returner already was. After about half an hour all the aurors came out with shocked looks on their faces. One auror speaks up and says "it really is him, their back". All of the other aurors have the same results. Hermione calls the aurors to bring the returners out into the main courtroom.  As soon as they come out Harry immediately recognizes four of the six people as Remus, Sirius, Tonks, and Fred. The first words out of Sirius's Black were simply "Blimey Harry, you've gotten old!" Harry then ran up and hugged his godfather. "Harry," Sirius says "these two people are your parents" he points to Lily and James. "My baby boy is all grown up"Lily states. "Hey, Mum"Lily and James then run up and hug their son. Remus then asks Harry" How old are you, Harry?" Harry responds with "I'm 40" "Wow like I said old" "Shut it, Sirius! Hermione would you owl the rest of the Weasleys to meet at my house as a miracle has happened?"" Sure Harry, see you soon" Come on guys we can use a port key to get there" Harry carts portus on an object then all seven of them grab on. It transports them to Harry's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the Potter's house

 "Just give me a minute, I'm gonna send a Patronus to Teddy," says Harry. He casts expecto patronum and his stag appears, "Teddy we have a surprise at my house, come as quickly as you can, also bring Victorie, "Harry then sends the Patronus off.

"Teddy, as in my son?" Tonks asks. "Yes," Harry responds. But then Remus asks " Who is Victoire?"Harry then tells them that Victoire is Teddy's wife. Remus is so shocked by this news "He's already married!" Harry then tells them that  Teddy is twenty-two years old. "anyway let's go inside.

All of them go inside and Harry shouts "I'm home and I have a surprise!" There is a shout from the distance "we're in the kitchen, Harry!" Fred recognizes the voice but can remember from where. James asks Harry who that is and Harry tells them that the shout was from his wife. All seven of them walk into the kitchen, and Fred freaks out when he sees Ginny sitting in the kitchen with three kids.

"Fred" she exclaims "is it really you?" Fred responds with "here in the flesh little sister" She runs up and hugs him. Sirius breaks the silence by saying "well little Ginny Weasley is all grown up". "Potter actually" she corrects him. "Wait, what!"Fred freaks out "We got married about a year after the war," Harry says. Lily Luna Potter comes into the kitchen and says"Dad who are these people?" "Hey sweetheart, we are going to introduce everyone once all of the family is here "Harry responds. "Okay Dad" she turns toward Ginny" mum can I have a snack?" Ginny responds with "sure Lily, what would you like?" "an apple please" she responds. Ginny hands her an apple, then she walks away.

------------------------------------------------------------------