Ch 2: New world?

A/N: I don't own anything.

Enjoy!

*insert this opening

Outside of Sa'ad Station, St. Fountain, Africa, alternate Earth

Y/N POV:

A/N: Big Action 0:05-0:50

As I started to get back up, I checked if all my gear was still there and my weapon. Thankfully, they were all there. From where I was standing, there looked to be a train station up ahead. This place looks like Earth, but more if it went nuclear. The city looked abandoned, with cars being impaled by huge spike like things (not sure what they're called). As I made my way to the train station, I suddenly was jumped by these strange mecha looking like monsters with claws.

A/N: Big Action 0:50-1:25. Also, Code 0-The Fool.

Me (muttering): Вот черт. (Dammit.)

Though they looked scary, they were easy to shoot down. One shot from my AK-12 was all it took for the monster to go down.

Me: Well....that was easy. I thought it would take more of a punch.

As I said that, another monster, this type a little stronger with 2 swords came to face me.

A/N: Code VII-Strength.

It looked pretty skilled with its swords, meaning to deflect attacks with swords probably.

Me (thinking): Wait a sec. Does this world use futuristic swords instead of guns like us? Well that's kind of a shame.

It didn't take me long to destroy the monster, though I did have to do a five round burst.

Me (thinking): I don't want to underestimate them right now, but this is just too easy.

As I starting walking (more like speed walking), I was jumped by more of the weak and strong monsters. Unfortunately for them again, I took them down with ease, though I feel I should conserve my bullets more, since I don't even know if they have any 5.45 here. Once I get to inside the train station, I see another person fighting a very (how should I put this) huge monster that had a sword and shield, and from the looks of it, he's fighting that monster with a sword, which I am guessing is futuristic. I then rush up to help him.

A few minutes earlier

Adam's POV:

As I jumped down from a high place in the station, I found the place to be ruined and deserted, just like the city of St. Fountain. There were fires at random points of the station and when I jumped down, I was jumped by a few of those weaker monsters and the stronger monsters that can deflect sword attacks. I of course managed to easily destroy those monsters with my combo attacks and aerial cleaves. As soon as I was done though, another monster came in, but this time is was way bigger than the monsters I have faced before.