|1|

Katie's POV

My alarm had just went off and I decided to lay in the bed for another 5 to 10minutes. I quickly dozed back off too sleep when my little brother Kameron opened my door screaming to the top of his lungs, saying we were 10 minutes late for school. I grunted, flipped the covers off me and walked into my bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and grunted too myself, "6 more months in this hell hole." I walked over too my shower and cut the water on, and stepped into the shower. The hot water was hitting my body, making me feel so good. After about 30 minutes , I stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my body and walked into my walk-in closet. I picked out a cheetah print sweatshirt, some denim Levi's jeans and my cheetah print vans. I put my hair into a messy bun, I applied my makeup, sprayed perfume on, grabbed my keys and walked outside my room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen looking for something to eat, since I was already late I might as well eat something. I looked in the fridge and in the cabinets, it was nothing here, so I decided to go to McDonald's. "Kameron, come on. You was complaining about being late, so get down here now!" I yelled to my brother. "I'm coming girl, I had to make sure I wasn't leaving anything. Can we stop by McDonald's and grab a bite to eat?" Kameron asked. I chuckled and said yeah.

We pulled up to McDonald's drive thru and I spoke into the mic. "Uh, yes can I have two Mcgriddles, two small orange juices, and one hash brown." The lady in the mic asked spoke, "if that completes your order, your total is $8.35. Drive around to the next window." Me and the lady exchanged the money and the food, I sped off to school.

I pulled up to Malcolm X's parking lot and got out. I checked my iPhone 6 and noticed I was still in first period, so I was good. I walked into Ms.Burn's English class, and sat in my assigned seat which was in the back, beside my bestfriend Lacie. Lacie and I had been bestfriends since our freshman year and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. The class was merely over, so I just copied the notes off the board and got the rest from Lacie. The bell rung and I had gym class next.

"Run ladies, run. We're training for the best. Build you calf muscles up." Coach Long shouted. "Maybe if she ran a few laps, she'd understand why we are tired." Casey stated. Casey was my other lifelong bestfriend, we had been bestfriends since 2nd grade. We all chuckled at her statement. Coach Long blew the whistle and we all went to get a Gatorade from the ice bucket. "So, are we still going to hit up Bryan's party tomorrow night?" I asked while taking a sip of my blue Gatorade. "Yeah, I was thinking about coming and spending the night with you tonight, since it's Friday." Casey said. "Yeah, me too." Lacie chimed in. "Yeah, y'all can, Im sure my mom wouldn't care. I'll take you guys home to get clothes and we'll go to the mall tonight." I stated. They both nodded and parted our ways.

••After School••

"See ya later Jena!" I shouted while walking too my car.

"Hola gals!" I said to my two bestfriends. They both giggled and nodded their heads in the wassup motion. We all got into my car and drove off. I turned up the radio, and to my surprise my song was on, I turned the radio and began singing with it.

Ain't nothing wrong, falling in love, ain't nothing wrong.. Lullaby(x3)

I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be, everything you've ever dreamed. Lullaby, lullaby, lullaby.

I'm gonna sing oh so sweet, boy you make my heaaaart skip a beat. Lullaby (x3)

I don't wanna open my eyes, you give me life. You ease my mind like a lullaby, lullaby lullaby.

*Tink - Lullaby*

I stopped singing to see that my girls were dying laughing. "This girl singing her heart out for some funk nigga." Lacie said, we laughed.