five <3

"I said you're going!"
"You can go yourself, sister."
"Why do you have to be such an ass!"
"Sigh, lets go."
———
So here I am now, happy as ever that Suho and I are going to the supermarket. Just two siblings bonding. These past few days Suho and I have been building our bond. It's not there but it's progress!

"Why did we come here again?" Suho asked, looking at me while I forced him to use the shopping cart. "Oh I don't know, maybe because we need food to survive brother." I rolled my eyes at his dumb question. "We could've just ordered-." Suho got caught off by my voice. "But I can cook for us instead of wasting money!" I smiled. "But we're loaded-." Suho again got cut off. "Brother, if you don't shut up we're gonna fight here and now." I looked at him with a -.- face.

"We need flour..." i said looking up trying to find it in the store. I felt myself crash with someone. "Oh I'm so sorry- (Y/N)?" Jugyeong exclaimed. I put her in a hug reassuring her it's okay. I can feel my brother and jugyeong staring at each other, a blush covering jugyeong cheeks. Overtime they seemed to have gotten quite along with one another.

"Suho i'll see you in a bit bye!" I winked and walked away leaving the soon to be lovebirds. "Now for that flour..." I kept searching and AGAIN I bumped into someone. "God, if this is your message to grow taller and have better eyesight you should've blessed me with that." I sighed. Although, I heard a deep chuckle.

I looked up at my face turned red. Embarrassing. "Well you look at the time." I said, looking up at Seojun. "You just said god should've blessed you with better eyesight." Suho smirked. "If you're here to bully me more then make your way or help me find flour."

and here are now. Thanking Seojun for helping me find the rest of the groceries instead of my brother who went god who knows where. wait, nevermind i left him. no regrets hehe.

I managed to find Suho again, Seojun following right behind me with the groceries. I can feel them glaring at each other. "You can leave it in the cart." I smiled to Seojun who did just as I said. He waved off to me, smiling for once with his grumpy ass.

"So why were you with hi-." I cut off Suho. "So how was jugyeong." I wiggles my eyebrows laughing. Suho had a slight blush and rolled his eyes. "Why did I get such a sassy sister." "But you loveeeee meeee."
"Yeah right." "AHAH YOU DO."

———
So fast forward, here I am, sitting by my kitchen island, scrolling through Instagram ( can someone remind me if it's called something else in the story?). I had a good amount of followers, but that's mostly the perks of being the daughter of an actor and being good looking.

132.5k followers , 89 following.

So me being me, i was lurking hehe. But I stumbled upon something interesting. Well it's not really interesting. But I found Seojun's account hehe.

He had a good amount of following, 5k followers. But the boy doesn't post himself, wonder why. I heard a noise, that made myself jump and my finger pressing my screen. "What the heck was that, it was like an earthquake- SUHO DID YOU FALL OFD THE BED." I giggled. I felt my phone vibrate. "Hm?" My eyebrows raised. I looked at my phone.

seojun.han has followed you back. [message]

"uh oh." i stared at my phone like 👁👄👁. a slight blush covering my cheeks and my heart bumping. why was I nervous? Maybe because I followed freaking seojun without realizing-. Okay.

You know what, that's okay. It's okay. You can't go back now-

( (y/n)Lee.wurld ) seojun.han : what do you want.

this boy has some real nerves huh.

May i remind you you're the one who texted me first 👁👄👁

seojun.han : this is why being friends with you is difficult

oh so you wanna be my friend 😏

seojun.han : Goodnight

wattttafrick i was just kidding grumpy. you were nice not so long ago.

seojun, han: oh so you want me to be nice

he really played me by my own game-

goodnight :) ('̀-'́).

———
I know I've been gone for quite a while but with everything going I will be trying to update as quite as possible as I can. Please remember to be safe and care for everyone. and right now, please help the BLACKLIVESMATTER movement. here are some ways you can help and please educate yourself. A COLOR SHOULDNT GIVE SOMEONE MORE PRIVILEGE.
put in this link on whatever browser you are using.
https://blacklivesmatters.cardd.co/

as a person of color myself, this is emotional to me. NOJUSTICENOPEACE. UNTILWEALLWIN.
stay safe everyone, my dm's are open to anyone who needs help👁👅👁.
also credits to @LizethC190
for the inspiration !