Getuis's training begin & Birth Of Saitem

Gheto and Osais, went to PU to train their child.

And at another place Game's and Hiona's son is going to born in a week.

As over the place PU Gheto was busy in training.

                            1 week later

Game and hiona were waiting for the the time, was arrived, they finally have a child.
Game was unable to give his son a name and even hiona w was unable to.Therefore Game made mind contact (a contact in which you directly talk mind to mind) Gheto, Game asked " hey brother, I'm a dad now,but one thing is I am unable to give name. Gheto said  " hmm,why don't you ask Gramps." Game said "good idea". He called his Gramps , Gramps was knowing that his son is unable to give a name to his son. When he called Gramps said " hmm, what about Saitem" game "hmm, good name"

For the training of Saitem, Gheto called Game secerately and said "would you like to come over here?,to train your son as well as your training,if yes than I will come to take you because nobody knows about this place" Game was ready to go. So both brother were in the place with their son and wife.

                            1 year later

-----------------------------------------------------------------