10. Lover VS Killer

Violence Ahead (13+)

"I'm bored drinking blood all the time! Why not some delicious dessert? And you know what? Your little kid is going to be my dessert now!" He laughed evilly. Ho holds the embryo and put it into his mouth. He chewed swallow the embryo as if a human chews candy and eats.

"Nooooooooooo" Mallika screamed. How unlucky is she to see her baby being eaten by a Vampire. More blood dripped out of her tummy. He can't bear it anymore. She wants to see her Sumedh. Only he can save her. Krishn walked away to a table nearby.

"No! I shouldn't die. I need to live... For Sumedh! Sumedh should know what happened to me and to his child. I'm not in the state to take revenge, but Sumedh will not spare him, either as a CBI, as a Husband and a Father." She thought. She knew that her husband wouldn't leave it that easy. However, she was afraid about his health and condition! "Is he out yet? Or still in jail? How would he know that I was kidnapped?" Mallika was still confused. She doesn't know that Sumedh was released from Jail.

Meanwhile, Krishn was admiring his sharp long teeth, nails, and evil red eyes in the mirror. Mallika needs to do something. Yes, she is at the peak of pain, having more pain doesn't really hurt her. Mallika twisted her hand that was poked with a sharp wood on the wall. Half part of it broke and fall down, and the other half stayed inside of her hand. Although it was painful, Mallika shut her eyes and mouth. She clenched her jaw in pain but didn't make any noise. She repeated it on the other hand. Unfortunately, Mallika hissed the second time. Krishn saw that she was trying to escape. He came at her with super speed.

"If I still leave you alive, you'll definitely escape! Let me just close your chapter today!" Krishn went closer to her neck. He wants to drink all her blood. Mallika moved backward in fear. She clutches the curtain behind her. As his sharp teeth pierced her neck, her grip on Mallika on the curtain cloth got harder, and the curtain fall off.

The Evening Sun's ray falls on Krishn making him groan in pain. His Vampire form came out. He falls down unconsciously. Mallika was confused at first, but then she remembered that Vampires are sensitive to Sunlight. Mallika took this chance to escape from that place. She hands every less time because it's the evening and soon the sun will set. She needs to go before the sunset.

Mallika tried standing up, but she lost her balance and fall down. It's not easy to walk without toes. However, she didn't give up. She stood up and walked towards the door. She carried the heavy axe weakly and hit it to the door. As she did it, blood spills more from her tummy. She tried harder, and finally, the door was open. She went out. After so many days, Mallika got the fresh air from nature. Mallika walked for some distance, but her legs doesn't support her. She falls to her knees. Again, she crawled for some distance.

After crawling for some distance, she sat leaning on the huge tree bark. Her eyes felt heavy, and she didn't realize she slept. Sudden of all, Mallika heard a roar! Yes, it was Krishn's. The Sun has left and Moon was welcomed. Mallika quickly woke up and ran. She knows that she no longer has time. Krishn can reach you at any time. She ran looking at the back and didn't realize what was in front of her. She bumped into something solid. As she looked up, her heartbeat start racing. Somehow, Krishn found his way to her.

"Please leave me Krishn! What else do you want from me? You chopped my toes, cut my lips, poked both my hands, and finally... *sobs.... You even took my baby and ate it mercilessly. How cruel! Isn't this enough for you? Don't you think this is more than what I deserve?" She cried aloud kneeling weakly.

He too kneeled down. His eyes were pooled up with tears. He didn't hear what she was telling just now. He was just looking into her eyes. "Miku!" He whispered. A chill ran through Mallika's spine. He wasn't Krishn! His voice and eyes were full of pain, love, fear, and care.
"Sumedh?" Mallika Called him back. Sumedh took her into his embrace. It was weeks since he didn't see and talked to her. Sumellika broke into tears. Mallika wrapped her hands around his neck whereas Sumedh cupped her face. He pecked her lips. Mallika groaned in pain. Sumedh broke the kiss and saw the terrible wounds on her lips.