Chapter 1- Annoying Little Puppy

*Kagome POV*

This is crazy... I thought to myself.Why is there so much school work!?! Here I was at the modern era, trying to catch up with my school work that I missed during the time with Inuyasha and the others trying to catch Naraku.

CRASH!!! There was a gigantic crash in down in the kitchen. Wait there's suppose to be no one in the kitchen...? Oh gosh who the hell... oh I get it.

I ran down to the kitchen. What did I expect, there was a white furry thingy in a mess of broken plates, instant noodles and hot water. Waaaaaaait. Instant noodles?? Fuck (OHHHH SORRY FOR EXTREME LANGUAGE)

"Inuyasha...SIT BOY!"

CRASH! BOOM! He sat (?) down kissing the floor, after his neck kissed it first.

"Inu...yasha...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?!!"

"I came to get you stupid. Why do you think I was here for?"

"For instant noodles?"

"Well, thats another reason..."

"Really!?!! Sit! Sit! Sit!!!" I shouted, and he planted down to the ground several times.

"Okay!! Okay!! I wanted to see you alright!?!!" He yelled, holding the floor as if trying to stop the impact from getting him.

I stopped. I looked at him. Wanted to see me? That was the sweetest thing he said to me. I smiled.

"Hey...so is it time for you to go back? Can you? " He asked, looking at me in concern and rubbing his chin.

"No, I have to go and study for tomorrow's test. The others left for a holiday. So I have to study here myself."

"Damn that test thing. Seriously, what is it? Is it another kind of youkai at this world?"

"No it isnt! Its something like..."

"Spirit?"

"No..."

"Monk?"

"No..."

"Then what!?!!"

"..."

"Serously Kagome, if its nothing like that I should be able to slay it with my Tetsaiga." Inuyasha said, and pulled out his Tetsaiga.

"Like this! Wind Scar!!" He said, and swung his sword. Wait. HE DID THAT IN MY HOUSE!?!!!!

"INUYASHA! SIT!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, as he planted down. However the Wind Scar broke through the kitchen wall.

*Inuyasha POV*

Shit.

I must be crazy to shoot the Wind Scar at Kagome's house. She will KILL ME BY SITTING ME.

"Ka...go...me...?" I asked, shaking like a puppy.

"Yes....Inuyasha? WHAT do you want?" Kagome hissed. Looks like I won't be able to survive tonight...

She screamed SIT for like 10000 time a row as my face flattened down the marble floor of Kagome's kitchen. This left my body print...more like crushed marble tiles on the floor.

*Kagome POV*

After yelling SIT for like 100000 times, I sighed heavily and swept up the broken plates.

There's not much choice, is there? Because of that annoying little puppy I know. I stared coldly at Inuyasha and he turned to stone. (Not really, just extremely panicking inside his heart and frozen on the spot)

Well, this is my first story's first chapter! I might not be as good as the others but I am satisfied because this is my best! Please COMMENT. Thank you so much!! ^^