Chapter 7- The Truth that was Found Out Too Late

Here goes the climax!!

*Kagome's POV*

This isn't a welcoming feeling; its so uncomfortable here;;

I thought and I tried to struggle. But I realised I cannot be doing this now. I just freaking remembered that I was kidnapped by Kikyo!!!

All the information was coming into me and I tried to put them together but wasn't working.

My shattered heart that was just put back together. Had just too much to handle. I wondered if it was going to break again.

Is Inuyasha going to come here? I really don't know...

"Kagome, we are here.... Now I shall break you..." My spine was icy cold for a moment. Since she was a spirit that's why maybe she could do that?

"Wah, you brought her? She's surprisingly stupid. Her weakness was not her power but her heart. No wonder I couldn't get her. She was so pure."

"What did you want to do with this copycat?" Kikyo asked, cool and calm as she looked at me in disgust.

"Well, I did think of a wonderful idea. But it can change a lot of things. Prepared for that~?" Naraku hissed and my body was covered in goosebumps. Why is he so creepy!?!!!

"Really, I am fine with anything as long as she is away from Inuyasha!" Kikyo said sarcastically as she raised her shoulders up and down.

"We shall start." I heard him say, and he truned to me in lightning speed and I was covered in darkness. My instincts were too slow.

I was in some sort of space.... thats the last thing I remember.

*Inuyasha's POV*

Damn that Kagome! Where is she!?!! And Kikyo too!?!! If they are together ...something might happen!!

I trust Kagome, but it looks like Kikyo changed, she seems more...creepy.

I realised from the day I met Kagome, we were together for fate! Why would Kikyo have died and resurrected to Kagome? For me! I know it! And I cannot let Kikyo do something to her!

Is Kagome still not trusting me? Is she still that insecure? Is there anything I did wro-

Oh.

I am so stupid.

*Let's go back to Kagome's POV*

I woke up from the shrine floor. Is everything back to normal? Yes. Yes it was. From what? I don't know.

"Sis! You okay!?!! If you saved Buyo, come out already!" I heard Sota shout.

Yes. I did save Buyo. He was in my arms licking himself happily away. Ya. Yes...

"You okay sis? You fell just now. Is there anywhere that hurts???" Sota asked me kindly.

No...but yes. My heart somehow hurt. Very much.

"Let's go back in Sota." I told him as I came up the stairs and dropped Buyo softly down the wooden floor.

Something seemed missing, but I don't know what. It was frustrating.

*I know its confusing lets go to now Kikyo's POV ya?*

I watched kagome as she was swallowed by some sort of black purple smoke.

Wonde if she will die, be killed pathetically or be slaved? Or perhaps be a bait for Inuyasha?

As I thought that, the smoke saw sort of swalled by Kagome and her skin was blue black in colour. I've seen people like that. Or more like zombies. They were like that. Is she dead?

I looked up to Naraku. He was smiling in satisfaction. This is his plan? To kill her this simply?

I was in uttur confusion.

He must have felt my gaze, because he looked at me and smiled, as if telling me this is going according to the plan.

I knew him. I know how evil he is. How he tried to do things and execute his plan as brutally and let the opponent be killed as pathetically as possible. But this isn't right.

"She lost it." Naraku said simply. "What?"

"Her priestess self." Huh!?!!

"I turned back time in her mind and now she won't even be able to know Inuyasha anymore."

How sweet. Lovely treat for Inuyasha it will be.

"But someone can't lose her memories like this." He said, and lifted me up. Wait, WHAT!?!!

"What are you doing you dumbass spider head!" I shouted as I grabbed the bow and arrow that the black soul collectors gave me. I shot it directly at his head, but that spider just ate it!

"What...?" I was agape as that asshole spider guy sneered at me.

"I dirtied you with my unpurified Shikon no Tama. So you lost your priestess powers. But I don't want to waste such a powrful priestess. So..."

He said as he brushed pass his gaze at Kagome. What is he planning to do!?!!!

He lifted me up higher effortlessly and placed me above her.

"If you are so curious, I will tell you. I am planned to combine her soul and purity with your priestess powers. Then the most powerful priestess on earth will be one with a little something together...."

He said, and took out the black pearl. Huh...what?

"There are Inu Taisho's power in it. With this, you and the Shikon no Tama all combined, I will have a half demon priestess for myself and will be able to rule earth..."

He planned this from the start!?!!

"No! You can't do that! Why did I help you for!?!!"

"I didn't ask you to help me from the start. And also, your only goal was to get Kagome, right? You did it. What more did you plan to do, huh? Be soil again?"

He chuckled. "I told you to prepare yourself for 'that'."

This was his plan??? I knew I shouldn't have worked with him!

However, I knew I still had some power left. I was priestess to the bone! ( it just means she was a priestess since she was born) How could I not have any power left?

For the first time, I lost my cool and concentrated as hard as I can manage. And, I did it. I could separate myself from Kagome, against the will of Naraku's.

"Heh, for the first time, I see your true self..."

He said, looking a little flustered at first.

"You said this is finally done. But no, this is jist the beginning!!" I shouted as I used my full power.

He was repelled off completely, and I was free. Leaving Kagome behind, like I care about that bitch, I ran away from him.

Well, You know what Naraku's thinking of now! But the story didn't end though. If ypu realised, I update every once a month, buy I will be on vacation next month, so... I will update this the month after.

Thank you so much for those votes by the way!! I as so touched...

I thank xxYours_Trulyxx for commenting so much on my story! Yeh I know I can a little unrealistic sometimes pls understand!^^

See you in September!