Chapter 2

Mr. Templin POV

As she left the class room I couldn't get over how beautiful she was perfect smile body and butt it was so fit. This girl is beautiful and sexy inside & out.
The things I wanted to do this to girl like having her on my desk fully naked as i enter inside her and give her kisses all over her beautiful body. I would do anything to be inside her but there's one problem , she's my student I can get fired if I have a student teacher relationship with her. Will I really risk my job for her? I didn't want to think of the consequences I just wanted her in every way possible.
Hopefully by her staying after school I can get closer to her. I knew what I was doing was bad taking advantage of my authority to have a sexual relationship with one of my students after school. But Carrie drove me insane wanting her & I just had met her today.

Carries POV

It's been a week since the accident with Mr.Templin. He hasn't spoke to me or even acknowledge me in class. Was he feeling guilty? Did he come to realization that the actions he did could get him fired if someone found out or saw. I was dreading for the bell to ring and we can finally go home. Mr. Templin was talking about having more students that can draw and sending them off to a art competition. The first time we met he asked me to join the competition and I did know he's asking for more students. But no one thought it was "cool" to be participating in a art completion. The bell rang I got my things together and started walking over to Mr.Templins desk.
"Hello Carrie, how can I help you?" He asked looking up from his messy desk.
"Yeah I just wanted to know when do you need to stay after school to start thinking of ideas for the art completion?" I said trying to not stare into his beautiful green eyes
" OH yes well since we don't have anymore applicants I guess it's just gonna be you and I ." He said he getting closer to me
" okay great." I said saying nervously because he was getting really close to me & I would have fallen if it wasn't for the desk he was pushing me towards with his body a few inches away from mine. I can feel his hot breath on my face.
"Carrie you're a beautiful girl." He says laying his palm on my cheek.
"Thank you Mr. Templin." I saying blushing and looking down trying not to look at those dreamy eyes.
" Have you ever been kissed Carrie?" He says
I didn't want to answer that question I've never had a boyfriend I was waiting for someone mature and probably a college boy that will take me seriously and not laugh about vagina and penis jokes.
I didn't saying anything for a while and he's just staring at me. I finally decided just to tell him the truth.
"No." I say looking at him
" Awwh Carrie that's so cute." He says chuckling
"It's not funny! " I said kind of annoyed
" No baby I don't mean to laugh at you I just think it's adorable that you haven't had you're first kiss yet that's all." He says
" Carrie..... May I be you're first kiss?" He says
"Without even thinking I say YES."
He smirks at me and grabs my face in his two big palms and kisses me gently at first then he starts getting a little rough by tugging at my bottom lip trying to tease me and I give in and tease him and bite his bottom lip softly and he moans in between the kiss. I start running my hands threw his curls and his hands start running down my back his hands start squeezing my ass and I kept help to moan." This makeout session starts getting me a bit light headed because were not pulling apart for air.
I pull away and smile at him .
"How was that for a first kiss?" He says smirking grabbing me by my waist.
"It was okay." I saying trying not to sound to happy that I just got my first kiss
"Just okay babe?" He says
" It could have been better." I say trying to tease him
"Oh yeah how? He says biting his lips
"I'll let you know after school tomorrow." I wink at him and make my way towards the door swaying my hips side to side trying to tease him
" Carrie you can't just tease me like that!!" He saying yelling
" just watch me." I say winking at him I close the classroom door and make my way to my car throw my stuff in the back seat and drive home thinking about how much I loved every second of Mr. Templin on me.

Please vote & comment 😊😊
Happy holidays everyone 🎄💁
I'll try to update after New Years or before