Chapter 1

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

    𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Clarrise POV

"Hello I'm Sienna Jones from New Jersey's hospital, am I speaking whit Miss. Clarisse Morreti?" The woman on the other line spoke.

"Yes this is Clarisse.. what's wrong?" I answered while taking a puff from the little thing in my hand while letting the smoke out of my mouth seconds later.

The woman cleared her throat and proceed to talk "Yes umm I'm here to inform you that Mrs. Brenda Louise and Mr.John Louise has been in a tragic accident and sadly didn't make it" The woman's soft voice explained.

I scoffed "You're joking" but the woman didn't speak. I sigh. I rubbed my temples. "I'll be there" then hang up. Jeda and Jane looked at me.

"What was that all about" Julie asked. I shrugged my shoulder and got up. "Gotta go, chow chow for now" but only if I knew this was going to be the last time I would ever see them...

~
Here I am now, in the waiting room of New Jersey hospital looking at the window seeing snowflakes falling down. My sister Karissa sat down next to me. I could hear her faint sniffles. She was close whit those bastards compared to me.

I sigh and turned around to face her. "So, is it true?" I asked. Karissa softly nodded trying to keep her tears aboard. Relief, relief is what I felt. I was done whit them. I wouldn't need to suffer because of them. That until the social service woman came into my view.

"I'm sorry for your lost, my name is Cecilia and I work for cps. Lucky you girls, your brothers accepted to take you in. Your
Oldest brother will be your guardian as your father passed away 4 years ago." The tall red head explained. Karissa raised her head to look at the woman.

"B..brothers! Your kidding?" Karissa wouldn't believe it.

The woman smile sympathetically and nodded. "It's true, I'm not kidding you have 5 brothers"

Everything stopped. This wasn't happening I was dreaming. How could she hide this from us for years, and why have they not tried to find us. So much more questions I had that I had no answer to but the biggest is why in the world would they take us in now?

I wasn't going to let them win. They would never ever be able to have my love or trust. Even if I get to know them, they will forever be strangers.

"Your leaving in 3 hours for New York where you will be staying." The red head social worker smiled and walked off.

"I'm not leaving Karissa!" I quickly snapped.
Karissa looked at me and the floor. "Clarisse, just please... try to let them in. They are family!" She started. But her words were wrong.

"The only way I will call them family is when they earn to be called family. Having a family is a privilege not a right. Blood or not, family is a choice. They will never be. They didn't try to contact us for fifteen years Karissa! And you expect me to welcome them whit open arms! My choice is chosen. I'm not leaving or living whit them. I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls who let there brothers control them! Our family is about power! They will be worse than him. So do not tell me let them in" I spat while my vision was blurry from all the tears I was holding in.

Karissa looked at me shocked. Before I gave her the chance to talk, I immediately stood up and ran. I don't know where I was going but I knew I needed to be far away.

I wasn't going to go tho them. I don't know them. I don't trust them.

                             •••

PLSSSSS READ
FINALLYYYYT ALL EDITED!!! I decided to change there age as well the plot of the story. Don't worry I will be leaving some people in. Anyways if you are new understand that the next phew chapter may not add up. I am re-writing. Have a good day luv all of you!!! 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Hailey