ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1 - 𝔒𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔞𝔶 𝔗𝔬 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔰.

Serenity's POV

Serenity's POV.

My sister Bella and I were riding in backseat of our mom's car with the windows rolled down on our way to the airport with our mom Renee and her new husband Phil, Bella suggested that we move to forks to live with our dad Charlie for the school semester so mom could travel with Phil instead of staying home with us.

We stopped at the airport, fetched our bags from the trunk of the car, and then went to the reception desk to check in for our flight and waited in the waiting area for our flight to Port Angeles to be called.

" Are you girls sure you want to do this because you don't have to?" said Mom, she was sitting in the seat across from us with Phil.

" Yes Mom, we want to go." lied Bella who was sitting in the seat next to me, she has always been the bad liar between the both of us.

"If you girls want to come home call me and I'll be on the first flight back home as soon as you both need me." she insisted.

"Don't worry about us, We'll be just fine Mom." I said.

5 Minutes Later.

"Flight BA298 To Port Angeles Is Now Boarding, Head To Gate A-12 Please, Thank You!" said the lady in the intercom.

"Well that's us." I said when we got up from our seats with our carry-on luggage to Gate A-12.

"Okay, my beautiful babies come here, take care of yourselves." Mom said as she hugged Bella and me.

"We will, we love you mom so much." We both told her as we pulled away from our hug.

She hugged and kissed our cheeks for the last time and said, "I love you both, too."

" Take care of our mom and yourself Phil." as we both told him as we hugged him.

"I will." He promised us.

We went to the door and gave the lady at the counter our boarding pass, then we turned to Mom and Phil, waving at them and then we got on the plane taking a seat after placing our carry-on luggage in the storage compartment above us. I took out the phone and put on the headphones listening to music, while Bella did the same.

After A 5 Hour Flight To Port Angeles.

When we landed in Port Angeles, it was raining a bit, I took my hand luggage from the storage compartment while Bella did the same, we left the plane looking for dad as soon as we found him, we took our other suitcases and went to dad "Hi dad how are you?" I said smiling, giving him a hug. "Hi baby, I'm fine and how are you?" Dad said smiling as he hugged me and kissed my forehead as we walked away from our hug. "I'm great." I said as he nodded and turned to Bella.